The Other Girl

Taehyung is surprised to see your caller ID, he picked up immediately. Hearing you cried and couldn't make any words, he worried and took his car keys immediately.

"Are you hurt?" Taehyung came to your side as soon as he arrived. The door left unlocked so he welcomed himself.

"No. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have call you." Seeing you already packed your stuff, he was confused, "Are you leaving somewhere?" You areabout to, but with all Jungkook resources it just matters of time before he could find you again.

"I'm going to move to Alea's place."
"Alright.. Take your essentials things, I'll drive you there." You were about to carry the suitcase but Taehyung grabbed it from hands, "Take the light one. I'll carry this."

He put the seatbelt on you. If there was only cause for you to be weak and break down like this. It must be Jungkook. Did he lost his mind and want to harm you? He couldn't answer the question himself.

When you arrived in the building it was really exclusive apartment. Whatever number Alea mentioned earlier was not even close to rent for one month. There was no way she could afford this place alone unless she is filthy rich.
Not that you underestimated her it just didn't make any sense.

"Let's get in first." He knocked the door.
Alea took your bag from Taehyung, "Make Y/n some tea." He ordered.

"Okay." The girl disappeared to another room. You are puzzled.
"Did Jungkook come to your place?"

"How do you know she lives here?" Because you didn't tell him the address.

"I once dropped her home." Taehyung answered you.

"Oh.. Thank you for bringing me here.." Your head is still hang low.

"Do you want to eat something?" Taehyung can not bear seeing you low spirit like this.

Alea put two cups of tea on the table. Taehyung told her to order some food. You did feel hunger in your stomach. Since you didn't eat anything before.

"What did he say?" Did Jungkook finally show you his true color?

"Nothing.. I'm tired. Can you show where i can sleep?" Alea helped you with your stuff. The bed sheet is ready as if it's waiting for you. Taehyung tucked you to bed.

"Should i stay the night here?" He asked worriedly.

"No need. I'll ask Alea if i need help."

"Alright. I'll give your car key to the lobby, if you don't feel well, rest a day. I'll ask someone to do your job." Alea rolled her eyes because that someone must be her.

————

In the end you took a day off because you couldn't wake up in the morning. Alea didn't dare to bother you. Since Taehyung personally bring you here and his attitude towards you was very gentle, she smartly figured Taehyung had feelings for you.

You looked around the unfamiliar surroundings then noticed you were in Alea's place. You were very shocked last night with Jungkook harsh words. You know he had power and Jungkook indeed could be cold.

You didn't doubt he was willing to take away the child in your womb after you give birth.
You took your phone in the nightstand. Checking if anyone looking for you, you noticed few miss calls from Jungkook's mother and a text.

"Daughter-in-law, don't you miss me?
How is the wedding preparation? Do you
need any help? Come over for lunch
today."

You frowned, did Jungkook not tell his mother that both of you were divorce? You decided to go to his parent's house.

You wanted to go to his mother but he forbid you back then. Now she especially request for your attendance, you couldn't refuse. You replied the text. You know this was probably not good idea. But you didn't want think to much of it.

You and Jungkook are divorced after all...

You took a bath and dressed up. Since his mother personally invited you, you wonder if Jungkook will be there too, you didn't want meet him first for now. You didn't think he will leave you broken last night.

A strange feelings seep into your heart. Disappointment.

The house maid greeted you in the front door. You could hear lively laughed from the living room. Seems like she didn't only invite you. You couldn't help but grow nervous.

"Madam, Young Miss is here."
You frozed, what should you address Jungkook's mother? Will it be weird if you suddenly stopped calling her mother but..

"Come here, sweetheart! I miss you! Why are you look so pale! Did Jungkook not treat you well?" Mrs Jeon got up from her seat and hugged you lightly.

"Mother.." You replied faintly.
"Sit down first. I'll let the maid prepare the food." She waved her hand to sign the maid, "Is this Jungkook's wife?" A beautiful pair of eyes stared at yours.

"Yes! Can you believe he married without my concern. Luckily I fall in love with his wife as soon as i saw her. Look at those beautiful face." His mother praised you.

"Aunty, it's not good to judge person by the appearance. In the end we live with their personality." She showed you kind smile but the words didn't seems as simple as it was.

"You know Jungkook, i think simple mind can't trap him. He always has very strong personality. He wouldn't bring Y/n here if he isn't sure about her, let alone marrying Y/n without me

knowing." If only she knew, "Oh, Y/n this is Kath. Our family is very close. I consider her family as my own."

You politely nodded to her, "Nice to meet you.." She gave you unpleasant smile.

"You must be worried about the news." Mrs. Jeon refereed to the Jungkook and Kath picture together, "Don't mind those stupid reporters. They didn't know Jungkook have a wife. After the  wedding no one will talk nonsense. Kath just like his little sister."

"Ah, I'm quite sad since Jungkook always blabbered he will marry me when we grow up. Who knows there will be third person between us." She pouted and laughed as if she told a joke, Mrs. Jeon pat her back, smiling widely.

"It's because you come back too late. It's your fault." Mrs. Jeon laughed with her.

The maid told that the food had been served so Mrs Jeon told both of you to follow her to the dining room.

"We should go shopping together." Kath suggested. Mrs Jeon agreed with her. You simply couldn't break the news seeing her very happy.
"Young master just arrived, Madam."

"Really? He hasbeen avoiding me lately."

When she asked him about the marriage arrangement, Jungkook simply told her he was busy and will call her back which he never did. Making Mrs Jeon wondering what happened to his son who was usually excited talking about the wedding.

You are awkward imagining how will he reacts after seeing you here. Last night conversation is still lingering on your mind.