Calm as a Monk

Jungkook walked back and forth around the room. It's almost passed a day and you are not wake up yet. Seems like you are in a deep sleep. In the end he just called Taehyung, but he doesn't tell him which hospital you are in. He will find out sooner or later. If you don't drive him home, you are probably safe and sound.

The nurse entered your room.

"You said she isn't in critical moment anymore but why she hasn't awakee yet!" She came to check on you but Jungkook nagged her every time. If it isn't because he paid so expensive for this unit care, she feels like kicking Jungkook out.

"Your wife has traumatic situation, Mr. Jeon. She will wake up soon. Don't worry."

"This makes me crazy."

"She will be fine. I promise."

Due to the noise you slowly opened your eyes, strong smell from the antiseptic attacked your nose. You looked at your surroundings to see Jungkook.

Why is he here? Why are you here?

"Y/n!" Jungkook rushed to your side. His eyes scanned any sign of pain in your face.

"That car hit me, didn't he?" You recalled the accident on the night before. It was very stupid. You felt sore in some part of your body. You can't imagine what happened. That blinding light. Did you hit left or right you couldn't recall anymore.

"He doesn't do well too. Still unconscious. The car behind you crushed him.."

"That lunatic bastard must be had pregnant lady inside. He kept honking." Your body felt weak but the anger felt strong.

Jungkook pat your head, "You should think about yourself first."

"My baby. How about my baby?" You palmed your tummy. Since it: it's still very early of your pregnancy you couldn't tell if it's still there, "Jungkook!" You screamed in panic.

Y/n! You were very stupid, you can't even taking care yourself how could you raise a child?

"Are you in pain? Nurse!" He pushed the button several times.

"My baby.." You cried. Jungkook caressed your face, wiping the tears that streaming on your cheeks.

"The baby is fine. It is very strong just like his dad." He reassured you, "From now on you aren't allow to drive anymore." He said strictly but his voice laces with concern.

"I'm so scared..." For a moment thought of you losing the only thing that actually yours drove you mad.

"I'm here.." He said gently. Jungkook leaned closer to kiss you but suddenly the nurse entered the room, so he retreated. You blushed. You wish to hide in a hole.

"Your husband is very concern about you, Mrs. He couldn't stop asking when will you wake up." Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"She is exaggerating. I'm calm as a monk."
"No you aren't, Mr Jeon." The nurse smiling to you, "Congrats for the baby. I'll bring some food. It needs nutrition food."

Jungkook watched the nurse left your ward.
He scratched his nape. Probably embarrassed after trying to kiss you. You fiddled your finger.

Jungkook wanted to hold you close but he afraid you might reject him, "Thank you for waiting for me. But I'm awake now. You should go back. I can handle this myself.." If there is none serious injury you can head out tomorrow, "You have a lot important things to do." He is always busy.

When you worked with him. He barely rest.

"You are the most important to me. My job can wait. Jin handles them." Jungkook said it without slight hesitation.

"No.. don't be like that.. Kath might misunderstand us." Jungkook chuckled to hear you keep making excuse to chase him away. You looked up at him.

"Stupid girl." He ruffled your hair, "She isn't my fiancé. Just because magazine said so. It doesn't mean that way."

You doesn't understand, "But Kath said..-" Jungkook pressed his lips on yours.

"She is playing with you.." He playfully bit your lower lip before separate himself from you, "You really think i can be in love with someone else? If it's easy. Why can't i fall in love years ago?"

His priority is clear, work. It's always been on top. Until you came, he's gradually changed. In a good way, he could appreciate little things because of you, he could express his feelings better because he wants to be with you,

"Listen, love, i know you hate me. I will take the blame. I was wrong. If you want to hate me for not telling or in your words, lying, do hate me. But you can hate me while we are married too. I'll make it up to you, i promise."

"It's too late.." If only you aren't so stubborn and behave impulsive non of this will happened, why couldn't you think clearly. Why couldn't you forgive. You didn't know why but your tears just flowing down.

"It's never too late." You shook your head.
As much as you want to go back with him, the two of you are divorced. The paper is signed.

"We are divorced.. I can't ask you to marry me again.." You could let him go. Wishing he will find another girl who will definitely make him happy. Someone with a perfect family who know to appreciate his love properly.

"My sweet beloved wife.. You are still mine. Forever mine. I won't ever let you go. At least not that easy." Jungkook reached deep into his pocket and pulled out your ring. The ring he gave when both of you sign the marriage book in the civil registration.

"But.. the divorce paper..?"

"I don't sign it, silly.. You don't even check on it." Because you couldn't, "I don't plan to give up on you. I simply give you time to think. You won't stop wanting divorce so i gave you what you think you want. Too bad you don't check my gift.." You threw it somewhere in your bag.

"I..-"

"Rest now, we can talk about this later." He pats your head.