Part-27

Disclaimer : All the characters written below are imaginary and a work of pure fiction. There is no resemblance to any incident or situation and is written as work of fiction.

"Sunny you have to take Teja out for shopping...." His mother frowned at him as soon as he came out of his room yawning.

Three weeks had passed and Karan's bandage was off and he had healed completely and was back to shooting.

Their roka was scheduled to be happening 6 days later.

"For?" He sat on the couch and kept his head on his mom's lap.

"For?for the roka sunny....get her a ring....you will need her size and obviously uss ka pasand bhi toh zaruri hai...." His mother hit his head.

"Makes sense....i agree but mai jaunga aur kisine spot kiya toh bawal ho jaana hai...." He said as a matter of fact.

"Mamu take a chill pill....wear a mask and go....and hide your tattoo...." Veer winked at him and Karan made a face.

"Veer is right....wear a mask and go....talk to her....see if she is free today....i cannot believe that you are going to kashmir tomorrow and still haven't even gotten her the ring...." His mother said in exasperation.

"Yaar mumma....mujhe kya pata?i thought aap log karoge...." He sat up making a face.

"Chal koi baat nahi....initially mumma had asked me only to get her ring....maine hi bola kyun na sunny ko bolte hai....isi bahane they will get time together....if you don't want it i will go mumma...." Poonam di came and gave him his tea.

"Wait di no...." He said immediately. "Mai jaunga...."

Veer laughed immediately making karan glare at him.

He had the tea and breakfast and went downstairs sitting in the car as Parvez drove.

He dialled her number. The last time they spoke was last night when he had dropped her home after picking her up from her hospital after his shoot.

"Haan bolo...." She said after picking up the call.

"Pohuch gayi hospital?" He asked knowing she had an early morning shift.

"Haan just going for rounds...." She smiled softly. "Tum nikal gaye?"

"Hmm abhi car mein baithke call kiya....listen we need to go for shopping....today...." He said and turned on the radio in a low volume.

"Shopping for?" She frowned and wore her lab coat.

"Roka....clothes ring and all....my pack up will be around 5...." He said softly.

"Okay then i will meet you wherever you say....message me the place....my duty is till 3:30...." She said taking her stethoscope and went out of her cabin.

"Then ek kaam karo tum mere set pe aa jaao....waha se ajmal bhai can leave and we will go straight for shopping and then dinner?" He asked smiling.

She smiled softly.

"Okay...." She said softly but he could sense her smile.

"Okay then see you...." He said chuckling and she blushed a little and wished him bye and disconnected the call.

*****

Teja reached his set by 4:30 and asked Ajmal Bhai to go back and walked towards his vanity.

His shot was under way and it was an outdoor shot near the vanity. She was about to enter his vanity when she saw him giving his shot from a distance.

It was a romantic and intimate scene where he was confessing his love for the female character passionately.

She smiled softly seeing him. He looked good. Not just good. Really really good. And the way he was holding her shoulder and pulling her closer made Teja's stomach feel lighter. She didn't know what was this feeling.