Chapter 9: Training and a revenge

You started to train in a place where there was no people around and worked on the omnitrix. The only reason was that lately, you discovered new aliens that may come into your omnitrix, but depending on the timing and strategy.

(Y/n): Okay.. new alien.. and this better be worth it.

You zoom into the omnitrix and scan for each alien each time and then to another and to another. You finally saw a new alien and said "Hmm? This guy looks new..! Let see what this alien can do..!

You smash down the watch and transformed into a new alien and soon your whole body begin to change rapidly.

You transformed into a red crystal alien with special designs. You still had the same unique body like Diamond head, but however your crystal color not only change, but the way you transformed into a better form had some new addition features.

 You still had the same unique body like Diamond head, but however your crystal color not only change, but the way you transformed into a better form had some new addition features

(Y/n): Huh? Who's this guy? Wait.. is this Diamondhead? Strange.. I don't remember Diamond head being red, he's usually light blue.

You looked at the rocks and thought of an idea.

(Y/n): I wonder.. let see if I got the same moves as Diamond head.

You shot a Red crystal shard at the rock, and suddenly the shard glow yellow and exploded like a bomb.

(Y/n): Wow..! Explosion crystal.. now we're talking...!

Suddenly you notices that someone else was coming and it was Kara who came in and saw your form.

Kara: (Y/n)? Is that you?

(Y/n): Yeah it's me.. No need to get alarm.

Kara: Funny.. For a minute I thought you were a different alien.. but is this new alien?

(Y/n): Yep, sure is.

Then finally the girls came along to see what was all the explosion, but to get shock and see your form.

Babs: Wow! New alien!

Jessica: Um.. do you know what it is?

(Y/n): Not sure, for a minute I thought this was Diamond head. But I guess not.

Diana: Impressive, any ability to this form?

(Y/n): Hmm.. I could do this.

You shot a red crystal shard again and exploded by the time the shard went yellow and exploded. The girls were impressive by your work and you smiled knowing how cool this alien is.

(Y/n): Yep.. now all I need is a name for this guy.. let see.. um.. Red crystal.. no... Crimson Scale.. Too classic... Scarlet flare... good.. but not good enough.....

Karen: Hmm.. maybe try doing Blaze Crystal?

(Y/n): No no.. that won't do.. but.. wait.. wait..! I think your getting into something..!