Poor Yoongi!

It's been a couple of days that Yoongi and Jungkook found out about their secret, although Yoongi is highly interested in the unknown world, his body... Well!? Let's just say Jimin calling him 'sleepy kitty' is not an exaggeration.

Occasionally they have their little squabbles here and there, but at the end of the day they always end up in each other's arms. Well, except for this one particular day. Jimin and Yoongi were the first to acknowledge their love and decided to stay in one room. Yoongi was more than happy about it but his face said otherwise. Jimin on the other hand didn't know if his sleepy kitty was actually happy to have him in his room.

"Are you sure you want me to stay?" Jimin asked, Yoongi closed his eyes and sighed a little for he had heard this question more than five times already for the day and quite frankly, was getting tired of it. Nodding his head as a yes he guided Jimin to the walk in closet where he left space for his plump liped baby. Jimin was surprised by the fact that Yoongi was serious about their relationship to actually make room for him in the closet, however he can't get used to the reactions he is getting from the latter.

"I left space for you here, the bathroom and the draw by the bed, I really want you to stay... With me. See your face every morning and every night, even hear those lustful noises you make for me to darling," Yoongi was holding Jimin from behind leaving soft kisses on his neck, melting the latter gracefully, " I want each wall to remember your sinful sounds baby!" Yoongi finished his words and Jimin could help but to reach for Yoongi's hair tugging it a little indicating that he wanted more. Yoongi swiftly turned him around and leaned him against the wall in the walk in closet, looking at his lover with lust and strong desire. As they were about to kiss they heard a knock on the bedroom door.

"Whoever it is... Later... Not now!" Yoongi yelled, turning back to kiss Jimin the knock got stronger than before, both boys groaning that their mood has been ruined, yoongi left the needy Jimin and headed to the door. Swinging the door open "WHAT!" he said roughly, only to see it was his boss, Jungkook. "I know your my hyung, but don't push your luck, we have a mission... Lets meet, Now!" Jungkook patience ran a little thin from Yoongi's outburst but he let it slide.

Jimin was left to pack his stuff in the closet which wasn't a task really as he made the  clothes, shoes and all, disappear from his room and appear straight into the closet. Jimin was content with the job done and decided to go and see what the others were doing since their lovers were in a meeting.

Jimin's smile didn't last long though, he saw a slight change in Yoongi's demeanor and frankly was concerned. 'What would have made his lover show such a scowl and emit such aura after a meeting, was it that bad?' Jimin thought as he watched the jaw muscle of his lover twitch occasionally. Dinner had ended quietly and Jimin wasted no time in taking Yoongi to their room. Closing the door behind him, he watched as Yoongi just walked slowly to the balcony.

"Babe" Jimin said making the latter stop in his tracks, "what's wrong, did something happen in the meeting?" he was slowly walking to face his lover. Yoongi on the other hand was trying his best to not think about the meeting earlier, but it was infuriating him so much that he didn't realize it was affecting Jimin.

" It's nothing" Yoongi said, his voice dark and cold, trying his best not to look at his lover. "It's nothing? Since that meeting your whole appearance changed and now your tone is like as if you are talking to one of your guards... What... Happened?" Jimin spoke, now fully getting Yoongi's attention.

"I said it's nothing... Just leave it like that, just drop it ok, it don't concern you" Yoongi statement made Jimin go slightly off edge, "Don't concern me? You are the love of my life and something that made your attitude change... Don't concern me? It wouldn't have concerned me if you didn't take us hostage in the beginning, it wouldn't have concerned me when I gave up the fight because of my brother and soulmate... Tsk! Don't concern me! " Yoongi was now annoyed and what he said next made him regret... Big time!
" Are you passing blame on me? Is that it? I fell in love with you the moment I saw you, just like Jay and Namjoon. We wanted you here, to stay here, be with us here. You know what leave... It seems that your sacrifing yourself for the others to be with me so leave! " Yoongi passed Jimin and was about to open the balcony door.

" MOTEOLAN! " in an instant Yoongi was frozen in a block of ice from the neck down, Jimin was super pissed at what his lover had just said and he wasn't going let it slide. Twirling his finger making the now staued Yoongi turn, he walked up to him. "In the beginning, I didn't really like you as a matter of fact I never thought I could love some one like you in the first place, but here I am. In your room, fully in love with you and you had the audacity to tell me to leave because I asked a question? Did you even love me in the first place? I'm going to leave this room, when I come back you better have an answer" Jimin stormed out slamming the door behind him, leaving poor yoongi in the block of ice.

It took two hours for his brother and Tae to settle him down for him to get back to his senses. They encouraged Jimin to de-ice him before he actually dies frozen. With a now cool head he walked back into the room to see yoongi in a bad state, lips blue and getting in and out of consciousness. Undoing the spell, Jimin slowly got his lovers temperature back to normal. Yoongi, although still out of it, finally managed to expleain his mood and that he never meant to say those words, it was him just pissed off.

Jimin sighs as he heard it all, "you know, you could have told me in the first place, otherwise you wouldn't have been frosty the snow man!" he chuckled, making yoongi smile at his cute laugh. "if I get to have you forever... I wouldn't mind!"