Chapter 27

Hi everyone,
Welcome back

Thank you for all your love for this story.😇😇
So here I am back with another update

Enjoy reading!

*******************************
Siya pov

Standing from the chair on the dresser, I again fix my saree pleats. Finally ready!

It is 6:30, and I still have time for school.

You all must wonder why I am ready so early. The thing is that I decided to help Momma with breakfast, and that is why I am all ready. Ruhaan Ji is still sleeping. I started arranging his things that he would need, as he is also going to his office today after his wedding break.

After setting his suit, watch, cuffs, and tie. I mentally praise myself for my colour coordination. Making my way towards the bed, I decided to wake him up as it was his workout time. As soon as I reached the bed, my feet tangled with each other, making me fall over him.

God! Why am I so clumsy?

A gasp left my lips in shock, and I covered my open mouth with my palm. He suddenly opens his sleepy eyes, feeling the sudden weight and force on him.

'Way to go, Siya. Very nice morning for your husband.' My mind mocks me for my unintentional stunt.

He lazily starts stretching his arm, opens his eyes, and stares all over my face. I tried to stand up from this scandalous position, but he quickly hooked his index finger in my mangalsutra, making me again fall on him. My hands quickly held his shoulder tightly to balance my upper body.

"I loved your way of waking me up." His voice sounds deeper and huskier due to sleep. And his words are the cherry on top, making my face a tomato.

"I s-s-slippe-d-d o-on the..." I tried to explain the case to him, but this stupid mouth of mine

'Stop stuttering, Siya!' I mentally shout at myself.

"I know Mrs. Clumsy Roy," he whispers in his deep voice while playing with the hair that falls on my face. I pouted hearing my nickname from him. But it is true, isn't it?

"I think it is enough romance for the morning," he said with a small smile as he combed my hair, which fell on my forehead and eyes, with his hand. I nodded while looking at his face as he focused on my hair. But didn't move from my place.

He turned his eyes towards me and said, "You have to move, Mrs. Roy, or we will be late." Coming out of the spell, I swiftly stood up straight while looking around the room except for him. He also gets out of bed and stretches his body. But he has a pleasant smile on his face.

His smiling face makes me happy and content. That is what I want—his always-smiling face. Taking a step towards me, he stands in front of me and gestures to me with his eyes on my neck. I got confused and started touching my neck to feel for anything wrong.

But I feel nothing. I looked at him, my eyebrows furrowed in confusion, and I asked, "What?"

'Wait, why are we talking in silence?' I thought as I ran my intelligent brain.

Rolling his eyes, he again points his finger towards my neck, making me look irritatedly at him. Suddenly, I touched my neck, and after feeling my mangalsutra, I let out a sigh. I thought he broke it.

He huffs and takes a long breath. He moves a little closer to me. I observe him keenly to see what he is doing. Moving his hand towards me, he adjusts my saree on my chest to cover it properly. And moves back to his place.

"Your saree..." He said this as he rubbed his neck to hide his nervousness. I smile at his sweet gesture and mutter a small 'thank you' while looking down in shyness. Nodding, he took his gym bag from the closet and left the room.

After breakfast

"Siya beta, did you take your tiffin box?" Ma asked as I was putting my things in my handbag.

"Ji Momma, ok, then I am going now. Ruhaan Ji is waiting for me. Bye, Mumma," I said, taking her blessing and walking to Dadi and Masi Dadi. After taking their blessing, I made my way outside, where Ruhaan Ji was waiting for me.

I found him standing near his car. As soon as I reached in front of him, he gestured for me to sit in the car as he opened the door for me. Closing my side of the door, he takes the driver's seat. And taking his sunglasses from the dashboard, he put them on his face to hide his eyes. Soon, our car will race smoothly on the road.

God!! Please protect him from evil eyes. I mean, why does he have to be so handsome and hot? On the top, he has to put these shades. My poor, weak heart, I mean. What is he trying to show? Abhi Najar Vajar Lag Jayegi toh, huh. Let me put a big Kala Tikka on him.

I come out of my self-talking and hear the music as he turns on the music and starts drumming his fingers on the steering wheel to the tune of the song. I turned towards him; my gaze fell on his side profile, and my eyes moved from his sharp, straight nose to his slight stumble cheeks, then his sharp jawline, and then his slightly pinkish lips.

Staring at his lips, my mind reminds me of last night. How his cold and soft lips touched me ever so gently. Instantly, my face started to heat up, and quickly, I turned my face towards the window, but a small smile covered my face.

Ruhaan pov

(Siya's look of the day)

From time to time, I move my eyes at her as she is looking outside the window with her ever-smiling face.

Her smile has become my favourite thing about her. She is already so beautiful, but her smile has a different charm, which makes me admire her more. I have started feeling comfortable in her presence.

I mean, her personality is like that only; anyone can feel relaxed and comfortable with her. And her innocent eyes and baby face are her harmless weapons. No one can resist her innocent, baby-like face, even if they want to. That is how she has wrapped my family around her fingers.

"We are here, Ruhaan Ji." I stopped hearing her and looked at her school through the window. There is a lot of hustle and bustle around the place. 'Of course, it is a school. Idiot!' My mind mocks me, but I ignore it.

"Ok, then bye," she said, smiling while holding her handbag. And turn to open the door, but I stopped her, making her face me with her confused gaze. I move my hand to her neck and pull her mangalsutra from her blouse so that it is visible to my eyes and also to others.

And said, "I will send my driver to pick you up and then drop you home after school." She opened her mouth to say something, but she halted as I kissed her forehead. "No argument, Siya," I said while backing away from her but keeping my eyes on her.

She slowly smiled and nodded her head gently. "Bye!" she says, quickly kissing my cheek and running out of the car, beaming at me. And disappears behind the gate. Leaving me frozen in my place at her sudden act.

Slowly, my lips stretched into a smile. Shaking my head, I again started the car and left from there in a happy mood.

***********************************

Thank you!!

Hopefully, you liked this chapter.

See you soon
Bye Bye
Take Care
😇😇😇