ANGELA!

-Y/N's pov-

As I was asleep it was like I was conscious and awake but not in my world. I was in a void. The void with water under my feet. I forgot all about this place a while ago, and  now I'm back? What could I possibly need to see?

Then there is was, Max was standing in front of me. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head, her nose bleeding. Then it showed me looking at someone and yelling something. I placed headphones on her head. She started floating higher up into the sky with every second, then she dropped. Someone caught her and held her close, seconds later everything disappeared.

I front of me was me in weird looking clothes, like I tried for armor. I was screaming, crying, climbing. Dustin was there, he seemed just at panicked as I did. The thing is he was above me but upside down. I climbed something and I was upside down with him, he sent me off somewhere, then followed behind. Then that disappeared.

The next thing I saw made me angry, El was walking peacefully and a girl who I assumed was Angela knocked her over. Ruining her school project, the one about hopper. Then everything disappeared and I woke up.

Why was the void back? It was only there when we had to deal with the mind flayer. Why is it back?

"I̶'m̶ g̶o̶i̶n̶g̶ t̶o̶ m̶a̶k̶e̶ y̶o̶u̶r̶ l̶i̶f̶e̶ a̶ l̶i̶v̶i̶n̶g̶ h̶e̶l̶l̶"

Is the mind flayer back?

_____

-I should have episode two out tomorrow so for now take episode one and a half.-