Sooo it's official?

Arny I don't know what to say. I think I like you like that too. I'm sorry if I hurt you with my actions tonight. I guess I wasn't thinking straight, but if you want to be with me all I can say is yes. I will be your girlfriend. I also promise to never hook up with anyone else. Unless of course your into that." Because of the last line you both chuckled a bit.

"Well y/n I think it's about time we head back to our dorm." He said while standing up

"Yeah" you do the same as him and interlock hands as you make your way back down the stairs. You guys see Danny waiting at the door for you guys and walk up to him. He sees your hands and a sly smile appears on his face.

"Soooooo its official now isn't it?" Danny says while gesturing to your hands

"YEP! And if anyone even looks at y/n I'll make sure they can never see again!" Arny says proudly

"Woah. That's a little too far there bud." You say while letting go of his hand and holding them up. He laughs and says

"I'm kidding.. or am I?" He said while taking your hand and running out to the door

"Arny! You're going to rip my arm off slow down!" You say while laughing

"Oh my bad love" he replies while slowing down. You, danny, and Arny all walk to the car and get in. Danny drives you guys back to the campus and parks the car. The three of you get out and walk into the dorms.

"Hey y/n? Do you mind if I spend the night tonight?" He asks you while walking to your room

"Uhhh sure!" You reply while smiling

"Just no funny business ok you guys? I don't need to be seeing that" Danny adds. You and Arny both end up laughing and agree that nothing will happen. When you get to your dorm room you walk in and take your shoes off. You walk into the bathroom to take your makeup off and do your nighttime routine. As you are doing your routine you feel a pair of arms snake around your waist

"When are you coming to bed my love?" Arny says while nuzzling his face into your neck.

"Soon. I'm just about done. Why don't you go lay down and I'll join you in a bit." You say while turning around to face him.

"Ok my love" he says while making eye contact. You give him a quick peck on the lips and send him off to bed. You finish your routine and grab a pair of pajamas to change into and head back to the bathroom to change. When you are done changing you walk out to see Arny and Danny spooning eachother (jk jk) you actually see Arny already to be passed out, or so it appears, you climb in bed next to him and feel him wrap his arms around you embracing you in a firm hug.

"Well hello there" you say while giggling

"Hi my love" he says in a raspy voice

"I thought you were sleeping" you said rolling around to face him.

"I was, but then I sense your presence and I got excited" he says while putting his head in your chest.

"Well, why don't you go back to sleep then my love." You say while playing with his hair.

"Ok, goodnight y/n. I love you" He says not thinking of what he just said.

"Goodnight Arny" you say hesitantly.

*he loves me* you thought

A/n

HEY GUYS! I'm so sorry abt not updating! I've been having a lot go on in my life rn and I just haven't had time or the motivation to work on this.  I hope you forgive me!!

Make sure to eat and drink water

With love

As always

~Amies