Ch. 2

Yeahh, two chapters in less than 24 hours.
I am on a roll.
But I need sleep.
It's past 2 AM right now, and I'm falling asleep on the desk as I type this 😂
I do be kinda thirsty though, and not for Mephiles.
I mean yes him too, but mainly actual fluids.

Also on a separate note, I really wanna see Rouge again I'm---

Also also sorry if this chapter's weird, had to edit some things and I'm really bad at that so-----

See y'all in the next chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wait, hold up... Demon?" You questioned, not quite believing it.

"That's right." He released your hand, and you slipped on your glove again, eyeing him with a suspicious look.

He simply looked right back at you, though appeared far more amused than anything else.

"How do I know you're not lying?" You asked, wary.

"You don't. But you want that Joanne woman to experience a lot of inconveniences, don't you?" ... Okay, fair.

You hadn't told anyone else of what happened, or how you felt, so for him to know...

"So. What do you want? We made a deal, right? What do you get out of it." You asked, knowing you were knee-deep in trouble.

From what you heard, deals with demons never ended well.

He chuckled and tapped a finger against the counter, his eyes on you.

"That depends. What are you willing to give?" It... wasn't like you had anything, so you shrugged.

"I don't have anythi-" He put a finger to your lips, smiling.

"You have your body, my dear. Touched by none, so ready to be... broken." You trembled.

"For every little thing I do for you, you'll allow me a taste. The bigger the task, the more I get. Be it a kiss, bite, or... something more." Nope nope nope.

"Can I back ou-" With a smile, he quickly interrupted you.

"No." Ah, great...

"So if I just ask for small tasks all the time, it'll never become anything more?" Lightly laughing, he nodded.

"I suppose so, yes." Well... that didn't sound so bad.

You could still wish inconveniences upon Joanne!

"But it's never that easy, my dear. Eventually, you will tire of life's injustices, and crave more. I can grant you whatever you wish for in your short, mortal life. You're dealing with rude customers and an unjust pay for a hard day's work. Don't you..." As you blinked once, he disappeared, and suddenly appeared behind you.

He'd taken a gentle hold of your hand, with his free arm around your waist, bringing you closer.

"Want more? Revenge on all those who look down upon you, for example." Huh, they weren't lying when they said demons were tempting...

"Perhaps more money for your dear parents." Hit it right where it hurts, why don't you?

"Until further notice, I don't want anything. I'll work my way up." Mephiles, amused, slowly released you and clapped, though it was clearly to mock you.