+ 114 +

Ugh....I feel like I've been hit by a bus.

Moving his head around Jimin groans into the pillow and stops when he opens his eyes as sees Y/N's belly in front of his face, his expression changing to confusion when he looks up and sees the girl playing on her phone with her hand in his hair.

Wha...

"Baby?"

"Hmm?"

"....Now I know we didn't fall asleep like this."

Giggling softly the girl shakes her head and moves his bangs away from his face, Jimin's cheeks flushing pink when he sees the soft expression painted on her face.

"You started whining in y-your sleep...so I just put your head in my lap and played with your hair....s-sometimes...when you cry in your sleep it helps wh-when I do that..."

Baby...

Feeling a grin creep along his lips Jimin presses his face into the girl's belly to hide his blushing cheeks, a little giggle escaping her lips as she places her hand back in the male's hair.

"You're so cute My Love....what are you playing?"

"My f-fruit game..."

"Have you been awake for very long?"

"Um...I th-think two hours maybe?"

"What time is it?"

"Midnight..."

"What?!"

Flying up from his laying down position Jimin looks at Y/N in shock before grabbing his phone, his eyes widening when he sees the time displayed on the screen.

Holy shit I've been asleep for nine hours!

"Baby why didn't you wake me up?"

"W-Well...you were...s-sleeping so well...I-I didn't want to wake you up...."

"You must be starving. I've slept way too long."

"I-I'm sorry...."

"No don't be sorry Baby Mama, I know you wanted me to get some rest....have you eaten anything?"

"N-No...I wanted to play with your hair..."

"Okay. I'll get something right now. I think the only thing that's open is pizza..."

"I-I like pizza!"

Moving his eyes over to the tiny girl he lets out a soft chuckle before leaning forward and pressing a kiss on her lips, her cheeks flaring up into blush as he lays back down and places his head back on her lap.

"I'll use the app to order it. How does a pizza for each of us sound?"

"A-A whole pizza?!"

"Well yeah. I think you can eat a whole pizza."

"N-No I can't!"

Giggling and taking the playful glare that Y/N gives him Jimin puts the pizzas in the order and shows the girl the screen, her eyes lighting up when she sees the desert displayed on the screen.

"Whoa....what are those?"

"Chocolate lava cakes, they have like hot fudge in the middle of them."

"....hot fudge?"

She's so cute.

"How about we try them. I've heard they're delicious."

"Okay...so...it's a hot cake?"

I want to beat her parent's asses for not showing her food but it's so damn cute whenever she doesn't know what something is.

"You'll see, I'll put them on the order."

Placing the order Jimin sets his phone down and looks up at Y/N who stares down at him with a light grin on her cheeks, his face pressing back into her belly as he wraps his arms around her.

"Our sleeping schedule is shot."

"Well....w-we can be...right?"

"I guess, we can be dysfunctional together and eat our pizza at midnight."

Allowing his body to sink into the moment as Y/N plays with his hair Jimin lets out a soft groan and curls up in her embrace, his lips pushing up into a wide grin when he feels something press against his face.

"Our little girl is unhappy I'm in her space I think. She's kicking me."

"M-Maybe she's s-saying hello..."

"Hopefully, it isn't very nice to kick your dad in the face."

Hearing Y/N giggle softly Jimin presses a kiss on the girl's belly and runs his hand up and down Y/N's lower back, a gentle sigh escaping from his lips as he presses his face into her belly again.

"Hey...um....Baby..."

"Hmm?"

"Did you....did you ever...think that Shwermpa was better than me?....ya know...like how he treated you and stuff?"

"....Do you mean Shuka?"

"Yeah him."

Jimin's heart sinks when the room goes quiet as Y/N continues to play with his hair, every nerve in his body on edge as he calmly shakes her head.

"No, I-I never thought he was better than you. I-In any way...."

"Well he just...he carried your backpack...and kind of wasn't an asshole to you....when you first met...."

"Jimin..."

Moving his head to where he's looking up at Y/N his entire face erupts in a blush when the girl places her hands on his cheeks, her lips pushing up into the lightest smile possible.

"I don't like anyone else other than you."

"But-"

"N-No buts. I-I only like you Jimin. I-I always have..."

".......You have?...."

"Mhm...Y-You were only mean...b-because no one was ever nice to you...s-so you were a product of your environment....and...you've apologized f-for all of it..."

Well damn.

"But...you know....someone could come along who is so much better than me....and sweep you off your feet..."

".....I-I don't know how that's possible..."

"Hmm?"

"Y-You've already s-swept me off m-my feet Jimin....I-I don't want anyone other than you...no matter what happened in the past...y-you're the person that I want to be with..."

Staring up at the girl Jimin feels his insecurities shatter as tears begin to glass over his vision, his gaze tearing away from Y/N as he buries his face into her belly again to hide his embarrassment.

"It seems like all I do is cry anymore."

"That's okay...e-everyone cries..."

Baby....

"You're so damn perfect."

Nuzzling his face deeper into her little bump Jimin raises up and pulls the girl into his embrace, his face burying into her neck as she wraps her arms around his form.

"I love you so much Baby Mama."

"I-I love you too Jimin...."

Hearing a subtle knock on the door Jimin pulls away from the girl and places a kiss on her lips, a wide grin on his face as he gives her a soft wink.

"I think our pizza is here My Love."

(A/N): The cuteness is 😫😫😫