𝟎𝟕

Secrets I have held in my heart,

Are harder to hide then you thought?

The Swan Siblings pulled up to the diners parking lot, Amelia was looking forward to telling her dad about lacrosse tryouts.

She already told Jeremy in the car and he was pumped up and ready for tomorrow.

Amelia parked near the police cruiser and she and Jeremy got out the car, Bella followed them as they headed inside already seeing Charlie in a booth.

Amelia sat next to her dad as Jeremy sat next to Bella across from the two, she gave her dad a side hug as Bella And Jeremy greeted him, both by different names.

" Hey kids, I already ordered what you texted me if that's ok. " Charlie awkwardly smiled at them.

" Yes! That's perfect dad. Thanks. " She gave Charlie another hug as the waiter came by to drop of their food.

" I just can't get over how grown up you kids are. " The waiter said as she handed of each plate to each person.

" And so gorgeous, and handsome. " She after glancing towards the twins, " Amelia and Jeremy smiled at her, they always were suckers for complements.

" Hey guys. " A old man came up from behind the waiter. Jeremy and Amelia shared a confused glance.

" You lot don't remember me? I played Santa for a couple years. " It was then the twins remembered who he was as it came hit them.

Charlie glanced at Bella figuring it out that she didn't really remember him,

" Yeah. Waylon, she hasn't had a Christmas here since she was four. I'm sure the twins remember you. Right? " He said as he glanced towards them.

They both nodded which made Waylon smile harder, proud he left a impression.

" I bet I made a impression though, didn't I? " Jeremy laughed. " Yeah butt-crack Santa right? " he said barely being able to contain his laughter.

It was now everyone's turn to laugh,

" Hey kids love those little bottles though right- "

" Alright Waylon let the kids eat their food. " She laughed him off as he walked towards the front. The waiter Cora bended down towards the table.