chap.23

Amori Rianna Carter | Am-or-ree

Today is Henderson's game and all I care about is him winning cause I'm not bouta go and his team fucking loses whilst I'm wearing his jersey cause then we gonna have a problem.

I didn't really care about what to wear because it'll be covered by the jersey so all I had to care about was what I looked like from my head top to my damn shoulders. Henderson had to leave early around 7AM so they could ready and this nigga had to wake me up.

Just to tell me goodbye so now I'm tired cause I couldn't fall back asleep with the damn sun shining right through his window the only thing good about this room is for when I wanna take pictures.

The sun light do be hitting but other than that the room is ass. Plus I couldn't even get the spare room because Chris has been staying in there like he couldn't stay in Monique's house or better yet his own damn home.

Bonus point they haven't been fucking because Henderson forbids that shit when he's home. He puts her boyfriend in the guest room every time they come here so lately the house has been real quiet and I love it.

Niyah's short ass also told me she was about to be here in the next ten minutes and been twenty minutes and she still hasn't arrived, so I had to forget about her and just get dressed. I put on a simple crop top with black cargos and Jordan 4s and then the doorbell rang.

The only person that uses that shit is Niyah. Walking down the stairs I opened the door and saw hickeys all over her neck and food in her food, looking behind I saw Akeem.. so that's why she was late.

I'll let it slide just this once.

Widening the door she walked through and I locked it behind her, hearing Akeem speed off we made our way upstairs.

"Uh uh girl you cannot wear that ugly shit" she said judging my outfit with a stank face.

"Don't do that it's cute" I scanned it in the full length body mirror in the corner of Henderson's room, it's simple and casual just the right fit for a basketball game.

"Nah we gotta show off to the people, so the boys know that we're something that can't get because we're already taken" she said putting her stuff down on the dresser and began pulling stuff out her bag.

The game is at 1:30PM and it's currently 9:13AM so we got a lot of time and it don't take us that long to get ready but taking pictures is the process that takes long for us.

After we ate, we had put on some skin out outfits but they lowkey look cute and as I said before they were gonna get covered by the jersey so I don't care too much.
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯