Chapter 11: Fake hero celebrity, Villain or Hero?

The next day, it was about 3 weeks in your days as a high school student and this time, Ben and Rook were also part of the school as well. But only because those two were in a disguise, since Ben was pretty popular in Bellwood and couldn't hide his identity for much longer.

(Y/n): Okay.. remember.. this is just a normal high school, you still get that right?

Ben: Relax (Y/n)! I get that part.. but.. I'm not sure about Rook.

Rook on the other hand was a bit confused at this point. But was very excited about going to a new school.

Rook: Hmm, I feel like this education may help me serve my purpose.

(Y/n): Yeah, but.. you sure. This ain't like Plumber HQ. This is only just a low level class of learning and well you know.. school stuff.

Rook: I guess so, earth people do intend to go to education before college.

Ben: Yep, but still maybe you should sit this one out before-

Suddenly you and Ben saw Rook carrying a human mask like and place it onto his face and suddenly turned into a human version of himself. But instead of his alien color (Sorry, don't mean to be racist) he had small hair as if he was a rockstar and a chin hair. Along with his eyes as orange color.

(This is probably the best human version of Rook I can find

(This is probably the best human version of Rook I can find. If you don't like it, please comment down for any more suggestion).

Ben: Wow.. you're like.. a new kind of.. human..

(Y/n): Wait, you had a human mask disguise the whole time?

Rook: Why yes...! I'm aware of having a mask at all time. Especially if I am notices in public.

(Y/n): Okay perfect, this should do.

Ben: Yeah, as long as you are not in your alien form.

Rook: Not to worry, this mask only last unless I take it off.

(Y/n): Gotcha. Anyway, let's get to class.

Soon you, Rook, and Ben went to class and there Rook was assigned with you and Ben in your own classes. That included of Rook having a new name since his name was way too obvious, his human name version was... "(You can choose a human name for Rook) and soon sat down along with you and the girls.

The girls also discovered Rook in his human form.

Jessica: So.. let me guess.. Rook is in a human form like that?

(Y/n): Yep, but he's only wearing a mask, this isn't his true form.

Kara: Heh, not bad..! And people tell me I needed a make up.

Babe: Wow! That's amazing! You have a disguise that allows you to trick other humans making everyone thing you are just a normal teenager! Wow!

Diana: Indeed, anything else we need to know about you.. Rook?