035

All of their hearings were officially over, wilbur now had no more chances to fight for Charlie, it was all left up to the judge, they had a day for the judge to decide and wilbur wanted one last day to have fun with Charlie until they found out the results, he knew he shouldn't think this would be they're last days together but just in case he wanted her last memories with him to be good.

So he was taking her to the arcade, then he was going to try teach her how to swim at the beach, he had never taken charlie to the beach before so he was looking forward to it.

Of course they wouldn't be alone, everyone else would be joining them too so it just made it so much more exciting for the little girl.

"Come on Charlie, it's time to get up, we're going on an adventure" he whispered with excitement, charlie smiled brightly as she looked up at them, charlie loved adventures.

Wilbur had already gotten Charlie's things ready so they could leave quickly and meet everyone within the hour.

"Daddy, where are we going on our adventure" Charlie whispered, wilbur wasn't sure why she was trying to be secretive, it was only them in the car.

"It's a surprise love, but I promise you'll love it" he smiled, looking back at her and smiling brightly before focusing back on the road.

They soon arrived at the arcade only to see that they were the last ones to arrive, wilbur apologised for making them all wait as he got out of the car.

Charlie didn't seem to mind being late, that or she hadn't realised, she was just excited to be there, she had never even been to an arcade before so it would be a fun new experience.

Charlie left wilburs side when it got boring since he was talking to philza about 'adult things', stuff that was boring to charlie and she didn't really want to listen to it any longer, before now she had been playing on the coin machines but she had soon ran out of money to use.

By this time they had already gone into the arcade, everyone deciding to split up instead of staying together which was reasonable if you saw how big of a group they were.

"Daddy" Charlie said, tugging on wilburs trouser leg to get his attention, "Yes honey" wilbur asked, he could here Phil snickering at the pet name he had used for her but he didn't care, his focus had turned to charlie.

"Can I go find somebody else?" She asked him, he of course knew why, charlie had been sighing for ages, she was obviosly bored.

"Yes okay but don't wander off, I see dream, George and sapnap over there by the air hockey table or tommy, tubbo and ranboo are playing basket ball over there" wilbur told her, pointing towards the two groups enjoying themselves, ultimately charlie decided to run over to the dream team, she was curious of what they were playing.

"Don't run" wilbur called out to her but ultimately she didn't listen.

Sapnap and dream were both on one side of the table whilst George was on the other, they had weird colourful plastic things in their hands as they hit a black plastic circle back and forth.

"Gogy" she called from next to him, tugging once again on his trouser leg, everyone was too tall, in Charlie's opinion they should all shrink.

"Oh Charlie, are you alright? Where's wilbur?" George asked, holding a finger up to pause the game, which both sapnap and dream, whilst displeased still obliged since it was for Charlie's sake.

"Daddys talking about adult stuff with Phil and that's boring so he told me I could come over here, can I watch you all play?" She asked, they all chuckled at her previous comments but none of them minded her staying so George lifted her up so she could sit on the side of the table and watch them play.

"How's it work" Charlie asked him curiously, she wanted to cheer for them when they won but she couldn't without knowing how they play.

"Do you want to try charlie?" Dream asked her with a smile, "George needs a teammate to help him anyway since he's so bad" sapnap laughed, George glared at him whilst Charlie just sat there, not quite understanding the joke but nodding in agreement to play with them.

The only problem was charlie was much too small to reach the table, instead she was given a chair to stand on, charlie was loving it, she was constantly boasting about being so tall and it was extremely amusing to the guys around her.

George was showing her how to hit the puck with the striker (the handle thing), dream and sapnap knew not to hit it too hard as to not hurt charlie, and George wasn't very good at air hockey so he would be no help to her at all.

Charlie was having fun, it was nice to play games with them, she was enjoying trying new things, she had learnt that she liked the arcade and she knew she liked playing air hockey but she didn't like when wilbur spoke about the adult stuff since it got boring very quickly.

She loved it here.

Soon enough charlie and George had won air hockey, charlie stayed clueless but George knew sapnap and dream had let them win, George had been trying to win for over an hour and no offense to the little girl but she wasn't that good at the game to win for them both. But it was a nice gesture and charlie seemed overjoyed that she had won something.

But soon enough, halfway through their second game charlie was dragged away by ranboo, who had picked her up off the chair, placing her on his shoulders, now charlie felt tall, it was scary for her but enjoyable.

He took her towards tommy and tubbo who were all at the claw machines, charlie would hopefully act as their good luck charm so they could win something.