FIFTEEN

[ IRL & INSTA ! ]|||||||||||__________________________________

[ IRL & INSTA ! ]
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
__________________________________

FAST FORWARD 3 WEEKS

"So where did you say we were going?"

"Nice try."

Madelyn groaned as she slumped back onto the car seat. Huffing, she looked over to the window, pettily ignoring Matt.

"Del, I'm sorry but it's a surprise, you'll love it. I promise." He stated as he looked over at her from the drivers seat. She smiled.

"Plus you get to spend the day with the fantastic Matt." Her smile faltered. "You just ruined the moment."

"I seem to do that a lot, don't I?" He hummed. She chuckled but nodded otherwise, "Yes but that's what makes our moments so special." He glanced his attention to her, smiling. "It wouldn't be a Mattlyn moment without either one of us ruining it."

Madelyn released a laugh, "Yeah."

"So where are we going?"

"Madelyn."

"Sorry."

_____________

"A flower shop?"

He nodded with a slight grin. "Come on." He extended his hand out to her which she happily took.

They entered the shop, Matt releasing his hand from hers. She frowned, looking over at him in confusion. "The order is under your name."

"Mine? But I didn't order anything." She stated in confusion. "But I did." He retorted.

"What? But Matt—"

"Just get the flowers, Del."

She reluctantly listened and went up a worker.

From his distance, Matt was able to see how Madelyn was confused asking for the order. He smiled, finding it adorable.

He snapped out of it when Madelyn came back to his side. "She'll get it right now." She said, in a suspicious tone. "Matt why are you—"

"Here are your flowers, ma'am." The lady worker smiled as she handed the flowers to Madelyn. Madelyn returned the gesture, "Thank you." As she received the flowers, she looked back at Matt who suddenly looked nervous. "Matt, thank you." She grinned before she looked back at her flowers.