𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣. to be free

And just like what Y/N said, time flies fast and two years passed. She finally returned to Jujutsu High. She was met by her cousin at the airport and of course Megumi, Nobara and Yuji. As soon as she saw them she immediately hugged and kissed the spiky haired man, they were happy to be reunited once again, and even though they were apart from each other for 2 years, they both have even gotten much closer in their fourth year in Jujutsu High. Of course they had their ups and downs, fights here and there but their bond remained strong.

They were 19.

As for Y/N's parents, they have changed their ways and approach, seeing Y/N being obedient once again and even solely welcoming and accepting Megumi, of course this was still due to the treaty they've formed, Y/N was aware of this but she still kept quiet and avoided all conflicts that could arise, they were simply waiting for the right time.

And as time flies by once again, they are now 20. Which means the long awaited wedding shall commence to fulfill the treaty that was formed decades ago.

"Hi Arashi" for the first time this year, Y/N had finally visited the tomb of her late older brother once again, just two days before the wedding day.

"I have brought Megumi again, the one I'll marry, can you believe I'll no longer carry our family name in two days?"

"I hope I'm not intruding" Megumi commented shortly as he bowed in front of the grave.

"You're not" Y/N chuckled. "It's such a shame you didn't meet him, nii-san. He's such a good man and I'm sure you would have loved him" she paused and took a deep breath, Megumi held her hands. "You have done so much for me and I'm really sorry..." she looked up and was holding back her tears. Through the years, she has finally accepted what happened in the past and ready to move on.

"Arashi nii-san, I'm finally fulfilling my duty in two days, but you know what? I guess it was destiny" she squeezed Megumi's hand and smiled at him. "Who would've thought the one betrothed to me is the man I love?"

"Nii-san...I hope you'll support me from up there, and the decision we made" suddenly the wind blew, making their hair sway to its direction.

"Arashi-san, I promise to take care of your sister, I'll never hurt her and protect her with my life" Megumi said and bowed once again. "I have never been lucky in my life, until I met her"

"Nii-san" Y/N crouched down and whispered something on the grave, then stood up and spoke once again.
"I know we're still young to get married, too young even-but I hope you'll support us with our endeavors in life." She smiled.

"Wait, Y/N" Megumi held her wrist.

"Yes?"

"I know this isn't really the place for this kind of scenario but I just really want to ask you formally and also maybe your brother" his face started to get red.

"We were practically forced to get married, so I really want to ask you this not just because of our families, but because of my own will. Arashi-san I hope you'll permit me to do this" he suddenly kneeled down in front of her. Y/N gasped.

"M-megumi, what-"

"Y/N, will you marry me?" he pulled out a ring.

"What the heck Megumi?!" Y/N exclaimed. "You're doing it again! Stop making me flustered by doing unexpected things!"

"Is that a no?"

"Of course not, dummy!" she chuckled while still preventing herself to cry, she has been holding back her tears since earlier and now he does this.

"Of course I will marry you! Now stand up, the ground is dirty" she pulled him up. Megumi gave out a relieved sigh and put the ring on her finger.

"I was nervous you know, I thought you'd say no"