6. Chance

__________

What would you feel if you see red eyes looking right at you??

Would you feel fear?

Calmness?

Would you start running??

Or you would stare back at that same red, pretty eyes that are looking at you?

"He's here? But why?" Taehyung asks his wolf through mindlink.

"I told you Tae, he found his mate and he would do everything to make sure that you are fine, he will make you as his." Moon says.

"His eyes, they holds so much power." Taehyung whispers, being scared that Jungkook might hear him if he says it a little bit louder.

"Because they do, he is the most powerful wolf alive." Moon says happily.

"I don't know Moon, I should be scared and push him away but why it seems that I'm pulling him to myself more and more every time that I sees him." Taehyung says, being confused with himself.

"That's what we calls bonding. Me as your wolf and his wolf feels connected every time that you and Jungkook are close to each other. Me, your wolf wants to be close to his mate that's why you feel like this Tae. It's bonding and maybe just maybe you might like him as well." Moon says.

"Moon, I will pretend that you didn't say that last sentence right now. How can I like someone whom I met just few days ago?" Taehyung says.

"Well, he is your mate so of course that you will like him." Moon says. Taehyung rolls his eyes then looks back towards were Gguk was standing but...

"He is not here anymore." Taehyung says.

"He is still here Tae but not in his wolf form." Moon says.

"Ohh." It was all that Taehyung said.

He sighs and leans his head on his hands as he watches towards forest, towards place that Jungkook is supposedly standing and probably looking at him.

"Is it just me or you are looking where is your mate?" Moon asks.

"It's nothing like that you stupid wolf." Taehyung says.

"Hey I am you so that means that you are stupid too. Anyway, why are you looking towards him then??" Moon asks and smirks. (Sassy like Tae 👀)

"You know what, duck you! I'm tired, I'm going to sleep." Taehyung says as he stood up, looking at forest one more time before entering his room. Little did he know that Jungkook just smiled as he looked at him with shining eyes.

"Good night, precious."

__________

The next few days nothing much happened except Jungkook making sure that Taehyung is comfortable around him.