13 - Daechwita

Jungkook

Contrary to my shallow expectations, I wake up with a terrible headache that does not seem to go away any time soon. My head is light, and my inhibitions are unhindered by the alcohol I consumed.

Maybe it would have been wise not to finish the whole bottle of absinthe once I got home. But how could I not?

After Faye left the car, I got so irritated that I smoked more than five cigarettes, one after the other, until I felt my throat hurting. She infuriates me, driving me absolutely crazy, and I'm not even sure it's in the wrong way.

And no, I'm not angry that we did not have sex. I'm mad because she's right.

She deserved more than a frivolous, sketchy 'it's complicated.' But I cannot tell her more than that because I don't know where I stand. Jessi means nothing to me, or at least, not anymore. If she stood next to Faye, she'd blend into the wallpaper, so I don't know where these worries come from.

Jessi has been there since day one, seeing the ugly in me, seeing the monster I became. No matter how much I want to deny it, she knows who I really am, how far I can go with my dark side, and to be honest, I am scared of letting anyone else in. I am afraid of starting something new with someone who does not know the real me.

So yes, I am sorry, but that's the best I can provide for now.

At the same time, I can't stop thinking about Faye. I don't want her to know all my messy past, but I want her to see me. The first moment I laid my eyes on her on the beach, flustered and running with sloppy steps, looking so innocent, so gullible, she'd be wasted on someone like me.

However, I can't get her out of my mind.

I can smell the trouble from a mile off, but this time it has a vanilla scent and the most beautiful pair of breasts I've ever seen. The things I'd do to her are sinful at best, although a better word would be psychopathic and disturbing.

My dick was aching for her fingers the very first moment I saw her. Her body centerfold worthy is begging for me to fuck her raw, so fucking raw. When I see her, I am not using my brain but another organ entirely. It is regrettably real-every perfect square inch of it. I wanted her.

In my bed.

Against the wall.

On her knees.

Riding my face.