CHAPTER- 14

Thank you so much for 23K..🥺💖

____________💞💞💞

Mere Mann Yeh Baata De Tu
Kis Aur Chala Hai Tu
Kya Paaya Nahin Tune
Kya Dhoond Raha Hai Tu

Jo Hai Ankahi
Jo Hai Ansuni
Woh Baat Kya Hai Baata

Mitwa...
Kahe Dhadkane Tujhse Kya
Mitwa...
Yeh Khudse Toh Na Tu Chhupa..

____________💞💞💞

Next Day....

"What will you get doing this Tara?" Akshita asked in a tiring tone.

Tara is taking her to the Company as she wants to have lunch with her husband but she needs company there.

"Bhabhi you are getting a chance to spend time with Bhai and me with Avy so enjoy it na why are denying it, I know you guys are not able to spend time because of Bhai's busy schedule," Tara said very innocently like she didn't plan anything and not taking I mean forcing Akshita to come with her.

"H..He will be busy Tara, you spend time with Avyansh na'' Akshita tried to give her an excuse.

"Well tension not Bhabhi ji we will have lunch together and come back, now stop this, we are going to reach" Tara said stubbornly.

'He will not like it Tara you don't understand. He is an oversmart. Hot and handsome PISHACH, mera khoon pii jaega' She thought biting her nails.

(PISHACH- Vampire, He will drink my blood)

When they both entered the Company everyone greeted them and they proceeded further.

"Bhabhi you call Papa and Bade Papa I will Call Ekansh Bhai and Avy and then come to Ekansh Bhaiya's cabin" Tara Said making Akshita nod immediately, of course she was happy listening she will not have to face him instantly coming to the company.

She went while Tara moved towards Avyansh's cabin.

"Bab--" Tara stopped when she entered the cabin without knocking. She saw someone talking to Avyansh when she called him and they looked at her.

The man smiled at her and then looked at Avyansh.

"It's not important sir I will come later, you take your time" the man said politely while grabbing the documents making Tara blush, soon the man left.

"Aww my baby is blushing" Avyansh exclaimed coming towards her.

"All these later let's go, we have things more important than this" Tara said hurriedly.

"Yes yes" they both went from there.

{{{{•}}}}

"Yes Mr. Nair our Company will do our best as always." Ekansh said proudly, shaking his hand with him.

"I know Mr. Raghuvanshi, It's our pleasure to work with you." Mr. Nair said and Ekansh PA took him out of his cabin.

Ekansh turned back to his Chair when he heard the door knob opening that too without his permission he looked back and found Avyansh coming inside; he was about to shout when he saw Tara too coming inside.

He looks at them with a raised eyebrow.

"What? Can't we come" Avyansh asked, looking at his expression.

"You don't come without reason!" Ekansh replied coldly.

"We thought of having lunch together, so we are here Bhaiya!" Tara said before Avyansh can say something useless and Ekansh nodded knowingly.