Part-28

Disclaimer : All the characters written below are imaginary and a work of pure fiction. There is no resemblance to any incident or situation and is written as work of fiction.

"I love you...." He said smiling softly.

Teja thought that she had heard him wrong. But for some strange reason her heart was thudding in her chest.

She closed her eyes and let out a deep breathe when she heard him again.

"I love you...." And this time his voice was softer than before.

Did he actually say it?what?

Teja smiled a little and was still processing it and Karan smiled widely.

I wish i was in front of you seeing that blush. Ruka hi nahi gaya mujhse. Bol diya.

"Okay chalo byee....boarding start ho gaya....i will call you after reaching okay?apna khayal rakhna and don't over work...." He said while walking to get his boarding done.

"Take care karan....byee...." She said softly and they disconnected the call.

Karan had reached and called her. They had a short talk since she was busy and then he got busy with the shoot.

A couple of hours later after sunset , he came back to his room and Omi sat with him on the couch.

"Twitter dekha aap ne?" Omi asked him and Karan looked at him and then made a face.

"I should have guessed....was avoiding it....kal ke papped videos ke baad nuh?what happened show...." He said sighing.

Omi opened his twitter feed and gave him the phone and Karan scrolled.

Karan Kundrra spotted with a girl outside a Pan Asian Restaurant.

Karan Kundrra keeps quiet as he is seen with a girl.

Karan Kundrra not single anymore?who might be the girl he was spotted with?

He opened his phone and checked his mentions and then his hashtag.

She might be someone from the team or PR company right?

I think he is dating her. Or else why would he keep quiet and go to the car. He always interacts with the paps.

Abbey gadho family ka koi bhi toh ho sakti hai. We do not even know everyone in his life.

Exactly my point. Please don't think in one direction. She might be a friend as well. We are living in the 21st century for God sake. People have friends from opposite gender.

No you are not getting it. His body language showed that she is not just a friend. My gut feeling says there is more to it.

Karan shook his head hopelessly and went through the articles.

The IT boy of the industry is not single anymore? Let's look back and see when he made headlines for his relationships.

Karan kundrra dating again after 2 years after his ex accused him of cheating?Let's look back at what his ex had to say after their breakup.

He threw the phone on the couch and closed his eyes.

Omi looked at him silently as his breathing had gone shallow.

"Bhai mai dekhta hoon kuch...." Omi said slowly. He knew exactly what had affected him.

"Just make sure she is not papped alone while entering my vanity or something....she won't be able to handle it....baaki i will talk to her...." He said and went to the balcony.