The Roses

Right after the duel started, Riddle used his unique magic.
"Off With Your Heads!"

Right now, Ace and Deuce truly grateful to Rine's training!! Both of them ducked the attack that came towards them before ran towards Riddle from different side. At this very moment, Ace cast wind magic towards Riddle before Deuce summons cauldron and throw it to Riddle.

Riddle used protection magic spell to prevent to be hurt before used his unique magic again. Sadly, this time Ace and Deuce got no luck.
"Off With Your Heads!"

With this, Ace and Deuce were collared once again....
"AAHHHH!!"
Both of them looked pained if the collar choked them. This made Rina widened her eyes as she remembered what Lilia told her before.

"Seal a magician 's magic. It as same as cut their head off"

Rina took a few deep breath to calm herself. At this moment, Riddle speak.
"That was all you had, and still you thought to challenge me? You must be utterly humiliated."
He scoffed before continued.
"I guess my mother was right. A man who cannot follow rules is a man who cannot achieve anything."

At this, Deuce shouted
"Tch... We agree that rules should be followed. But forcing others to follow nonsensical rules like the ones you've enacted is tyranny!"
Riddle narrowed his eyes as he heard Deuce 's outburst.
"Excuse me! They are the one who broke the rules first. And in this dorm, I AM the rules.Therefore, those who cannot abide by my decisions deserve not the heads they use to complain! "

Rina who stayed silent for a long time finally asked a question .
"Even if someone will lose their life?"
This made all of them looked at Rina with confused. Well.... Except Riddle who narrowed his eyes.
"Excuse me?"
Rina raised her head with an unreadable look as she looked at Riddle.

She asked again in a much more louder voice.
"I ask you, Riddle Roseheart. Even it mean to take someone else 's life, will you continued to nothing because the rules said so?! Or you will break the rule to save the people!"

At this moment, no one dare to speak. Riddle widened his eyes as he realised what Rina asked. But Rina just looked at him as she narrowed her eyes. Riddle remembered all the time that his mother that teach him and more.

He took a deep breath as he said.
"Rules is use t-"
Before he can finished, Rina cut him.
"Rules..... Rules is use to protect people and country. But sometimes, you must break the rules to protect the people and the country. If everyone still followed the rules even though the king is a devil. Then, the kingdom will fall without doubt. That why, that always there are people who will fight against the king even though it will cost their live. Because they want to protect someone that precious to them. "

All of them looked at Rina with surprised as Rina didn't bother the gaze. This word...... Is what her father always said.... Even though the king 's power was great.But people' s power were greater. If his people didn't follow the king, then how come the kingdom will stable? King is the leader, people are the follower. But if the follower didn't chose the leader,then no matter how much the strength the leader has... He was nothing but a mirror only.

Rina took a deep breath before continued.
"Riddle-senpai,I respect you because I thought you know better. But it seems...... You know nothing at all.You are nothing but a doll who used rules as your own excuses to let your people know your power!!"
Riddle widened his eyes as he looked at Rina who merely stated the fact.

He shouted to her.
" Shut up!! If there were no penalties, no one would follow the rules.Hiragi, I thought you are better than this!! But to think you said such thing!! "

He scoffed before continued.
"I have to wonder what sort of pitiful education left you unable to comprehend so simple a concept.  Clearly, you were born to parents with no great magical capability. And as a result...
You lack even the basic education necessary to attend a school such as this!!"

This made all of them widened their eyes. Before Ace can ran to Riddle to punched him, an Aura Sphere nearly hit Riddle 's face. Or in much more specific, the Aura Sphere passed through his face. And the distance between Aura Sphere and his face was 1.5 cm...

All of them looked at Lucario who shoted the Aura Sphere. Riddle wanted to shouted something but Rina marched towards him and then.........

Slap!!!

All of them looked at the centre of the battle ground which Riddle was slapped by Rina who stand in front of Riddle. Rina's bang covered her eyes which made them can't saw her eyes.

Riddle touched his face that was slapped by Rina. He slowly widened his eyes as he realised what had happened. He turned and looked at Rina as he wanted to shouted. But he stop.... Why???

Because he saw Rina was crying......
She lifted her head as her eyes was burned with tears that fall on her cheek..... She silently grinned her teeth as she said in a calm tone or too calm.
"You know nothing.."

Riddle widened his eyes as he realised what she said. Before he can said anything, Rina continued said as her tone slowly rise to angry before shouted at him.
"You know nothing, Riddle Roseheart.You don't understand!! Don't dare you judge me if you know everything!!!"

She remembered the time her father told her about her mother and the time his father hug her one last time before Celebi took her to future.

"You don't understand the feelings that you can't saw your family again!!!!"

"You thought that what I want!! It not!!!"

She remembered the time she just arrived the future. She was in the middle of the forest as she silently cry.

"You don't know what the feeling when you are all alone at an unfamiliar place without your parents!!!"

She remembered her father said 'If we don't follow the rules ,then how come the kingdom will peace?'.

"I hate rules more than anything because rules is the thing that took my father away!!!"

She tighten her knuckle until it became white colour. At this point, she tone began lowered if she remembered something in the past.

"But..."

She remembered those times she spent at the village as she help the villagers as she loosen her knuckle.

"Rules is the only thing to protect those innocent people... That why people must follow rules to make sure the kingdom will be safe."

She completed loosen her knuckle and pointed at Riddle.

"But you use rules as nothing but a excuse! If you are a true king, then you should understand sometime people can't uphold all the rules!! In fact, some rules that should be broke to keep the kingdom safe!!"

"To me, you are nothing but a doll with the name of the King only!!!!"

At this moment, none of them dared to speak a words... She was the first one who dare to speak such word to Riddle Roseheart.........

To those students who had lived under the fear, they felt like they saw a star that shined brightly that invite them to join her.....