part :2

Uncle : Drink this water... Calm down Vivek

Vivek : Because of this kid i can't stay calm uncle... Why he is like that? I'm really done with him now Uncle, really I'm fed up with him

Uncle : Vivek please... He is your brother you can't say like that for him

Vivek : Still you want to support him wow..

Uncle : it's not like that.. Let it be..

Vivek : You know uncle i always try to be perfect so i can set example for him, i try not to do any kind of mistake cause I'm like what if he will also learn this from me?

Uncle : since you became his guardian i can see that change in you son.. You are more mature now Your every good quality.. I appreciate that..

Vivek : Uncle i was thinking that I'm raising him in good way... But he proved me wrong today.. He stole the money..such a cheap action, I'm so disappointed with him today.

Uncle's POV
I have never seen him like this.. Prince hurt him so bad,I'm feeling so sad for vivek today.
Uncle : May i have permission to say something?

Vivek : What? Uncle why you asking for permission you're my uncle you can say whatever you want to me..

Uncle : Just take your time,then go to your room please I'm not saying that forgive him... This time he deserves... But Please calm your mind.remember one thing you're not only his guardian or brother,he follows you you're his mentor, Today it's on to you now don't think as his brother I'm not saying don't punish him but first of all make him understand that what is his mistake... Why you punishing him, if you'll punish him in wrong way trust me he will not learn any lesson,he will just think that if he'll take someone's money without permission you will beat him.. You are his elder brother... To be honest now it's your test as his brother.i know you're his best brother..

(After that words.. Uncle patted Vivek's shoulder and left him in drawing room uncle knows that vivek need some time to be alone)

Vivek's POV
Ahhhh.... I'm so frustrate, Uncle made me more confuse now🙄

(After sometime he is going to his room, still he is so angry but he also remember his uncle's words he entered in room)

(Still prince is crying In corner as soon as he saw his brother he looked down, he really don't have any guts to make eye contact with his brother )

Vivek : That's the best first makes mistake and then cry...

Prince : Bhai I'm so..

Vivek : wait.. I really don't need your sorry, this sorry word is like a common for you i think. i told you that your day starts with sorry and ends with sorry... This time leave it..

And come here stand here in front of me

(Vivek sat on chair)

Vivek : Today I'll not spare you no matter how hard you'll cry or how many time you'll say sorry this time you crossed your limit prince.

(Prince is already had a fear in his mind.. After his brother's words he started to shivering )

But prince tell me first of all where is that money?

Prince's POV
RIP to me now I'm already in huge trouble, if I'll say i spent it all money on pizza... I can't even imagine

Vivek : Maybe you're thinking About to make Excuses.. It's ok I'll wait

(Prince very well know lying can make it worse )

Prince: (murmured) I spent it on pizza

Vivek : hnnn? I can't hear you say clear prince

Prince : I'm sorry bhai but i spent it on pizza in school canteen

Vivek : what the... (He yelled )oh God prince, you're such a spoiled boy. You spent whole money on pizza?

You really disappointed me prince... You let me down today.
Also you hurt me so bad you really broke my heart i really had a proud of you but today i feel like i really don't raised you well.

Prince's POV
🥺i can't see my brother like that it hurts when he is angry but it hurts more when he say he raised me in wrong way, I don't deserves his forgiveness today.. I made him sad, i let him down 😭 I'm such a bad brother for him.

Prince : Bhai it was my fault i took your money.. it's not your fault

Vivek : you took? Prince this is called stealing (he shouted ), And let me tell you it's not about money, it's really not About money the point is when you takes someone's things without their permission it is called stealing and that person who stole that called thief and you know this very well... And you know Stealing is a punishable offence in law

Also It's not a good thing prince I never taught you this, Also you really don't have value of money you spent it all thousands rupees for your party really i can't believe you

(Prince really don't have anything to say now he realised he made a huge mistake his brother scolding him and he only listening him without saying any word)

Vivek : Prince this time i can't leave you.. Go and get the belt from my closest

(Prince knows that he should not argue he went and came with best gave it to brother )

I hope you know now why I'm punishing you it's not for that money but it's about ethics value, About some moral value.. Stealing is not a good thing.. You're good boy and good boy don't do that right

Prince : Y.. Yes bhai, i understood.

Vivek : good, bend over to this bed now

Prince : bh.. Bhai h.. How many?

Vivek : only five.. (He said in stern voice )but you have one more punishment

Prince's POV
What 😯only five? I was thinking that bhai will kill me with his belt today..

Prince : yes bhai.

Vivek : now bend over..

(vivek folded his belt.. And gave one such a hard stroke, prince started to shaking, as soon as he process second stroke came...)

Prince : Ahhh... Bhai... It hurts please please bhai

Vivek : I said I'll not spare you no matter how hard you cry

(Finally he have last stoke and prince hissed in pain that five stroke was equal to fifty stroke this time)

Get up... It's over now....

(Prince got up and again stand in front of his brother )

Price your second punishment is you're grounded for 1week you're not allowing to come out of your room.. You can go to school only.. Uncle will give you everything in your room...

You will not get your pocket money until I am sure that you value the money.

And last thing give me your Mobile and laptop.. You'll get that back after one week

I've some work.. I'm going.. Put your mobile and laptop on my study table and you can leave