Epilogue

This is it, the last chapter of the story!  Thank y'all for sticking around through it as it draws to a close.  I will be working on my IQ story as well as a new one coming in soon!  As for now, enjoy!

-5 years later-

-Caveira POV-

I set down my glass of iced tea, which had a little rum mixed in cause I couldn't help myself, and smiled, looking out into me and Y/N's front yard, where he was currently teaching our 5 year old son, Hunter L/N-Pereira, the basics of the throwing knife.  He had a small foam target set up, and he was having our youngster practice with some sharpened sticks before giving him any real weaponry.  I smiled and laid back in the lawn chair that I had just went out and bought earlier this week, and this was the first day of sun we've had in days.  While I like how the house smells of feijoada and chocolate chip cookies, it was nice to finally get outside for once, and Hunter seemed the most excited out of us three.  Speaking of cookies, I nibbled at one as I watched on, enjoying the taste.  I definitely gained at least a pound of fat from cookies alone the past few days, but eh, quick run to the gym for a few days should take care of that.

"Hey honey!?"  Y/N called to me, snapping me out of my cookie thoughts.

"Yeah, what?"  I asked, sitting up, raising my sunglasses and resting them on my head.

"Maxim and Meghan will be here in half hour, think we'd be ready by then?"

"It's a matter of whether or not YOU will be ready, Meu Amor"  I respond with a dry chuckle.  Thankfully, Y/N also laughs at my joke, which warms me inside, hearing it.  He looked back at Hunter, who was now interested in a bird that landed nearby, trying to feed it some mulch that Y/N had put down in the garden.  He shrugged and looked back at me.

"Maybe.  We're gonna have to clean up Hunter now, or he'll smell like mulch"  I gave a seductive smile.

"I think you smell hot with mulch"  I spoke, lightly dragging my finger up his chest, causing him to blush.  I laughed at how nervous he became before kissing him gently.  I didn't back out at all, and neither did he, we just kept pushing and pushing until we heard the exclamation from our disapproving son.

"EEEEEEWWWWWW"  Hunter cried out, running into the house, muttering 'ew ew ew' to himself.  I blushed a bit but laughed it off.

"Seriously though-"

"I know"  Y/N chuckled, cutting me off.  "If the store has any mulch scented cologne, ill grab some"

"Idiota"  I chuckled, playfully slugging his arm before walking into our small townhouse, him in tow.  It was a cozy little place, a good starter house.  Eventually, once we save enough from Rainbow and Y/N's new job as a docker for cargo ships, we plan on upgrading to something with some more room.  While we don't plan on expanding our family that much, Hunter will enjoy the extra space.  Kid's only 5 years old at the moment and he already takes up so much space.  Speaking of, the little one was up on top of the counter, nomming on a cookie, looking at us with a somewhat evil grin.

"You know that's your evil face right?"  Y/N asked me, looking at me and smirking.  I rolled my eyes.

"Thats all you"  I spoke, chuckling to myself a bit before picking him up.  "Get ready Y/N, our reservations are in an hour"

-An hour later-

"So what are the drinks they got here?"  Maxim asked, looking at the cocktail menu with Y/N.  I chuckled at them and smiled, sharing a face of "what did we get ourselves into?" with Meghan. 

"What's on the menu is what they got"  Meghan filled in, giggling a bit.  Maxim smirked and ruffled the blonde's hair.

"Silly"