43.

After leaving the babyshower, Sanchez switched the dress code of the date from casual to formal-casual

       After leaving the babyshower, Sanchez switched the dress code of the date from casual to formal-casual. He'd planned two things for the day but once he left he decided he didn't want to go with his first plan, and chose to go with his second mind. It was much more original than his first idea which was to create nostalgia with something similar to a date they had in the past. However, he didn't want to live in the past or try to recreate it. Not when they were different and so was the dynamic they were creating in their new spaces. It would've been nice to look back on but he just wanted something different.

Thankfully, what she had to do prior to their date was cut short and his change of plans didn't hinder her or put her in a state of urgency. Due to having to help set up and make sure his plans were going to roll out perfectly, he still asked her to meet him at the hotel. He pulled up under the portico to run up and get her, but to his luck she was still downstairs in her car. He rolled up on her and tapped on the window.

She let it down, "I thought you said six."

"I did. You have time." he could see the fear in her eyes that she was behind on time, but really he showed up early.

"Okay, good. I wasn't gonna do makeup until you had me get dressed up, so now I gotta pull it all together." she turned back to her visor mirror to dust the powder from underneath her eyes. "A quick five minutes is all I need. Not even...."

He watched her move faster as she applied blush then sprayed her face with two different setting sprays. With a wet face, she outlined her lips with a dark brown liner, followed up with two different shades of lip stick, and added a clear gloss on top. The entire time, he leaned against her car waiting patiently. When she began fluffing and shaping her hair, he smiled and pulled on the door handle.

"Come out and let me see what you're looking like."

She tossed all her products back into the makeup travel box on her passenger seat floor before she removed her seatbelt and got out. Naturally, she took a few steps back to allow him a full view as she continued to touch her hair and turn in a complete 360. In her fashion, she wore a white tank top tied into a knot for a cropped effect and paired it with a cerulean blue satin skirt with a subtle leg slit.

"Did I nail it? You did say satin." she stepped back up to her car door for her phone.

He grabbed her hand and pulled her from inside the door and pushed it shut. His hand moved to her waist, holding her closer to him as he kissed her cheek. "You look amazing, baby."

The endearment made her quietly giggle to herself which made him chuckle. He'd forever find her squeals, giggles, and giddiness adorable. It made him happy that it was slowly coming out of her the more they spent time together.

She gently pushed him back to get a good look at what he was wearing; a cream top with a pair of maroon tailored trousers. To top it off he wore his glasses and his curls pulled back in a low ponytail. "Mmmmm you're looking all suave, okay!"