Chapter 21

EMMA FUCKING RANCHER WALKED INTO THE DOOR. Oooo I wanted to take this table so I walked up to them. "Hello table for 3" as soon as Emma saw me she gave me the death stare. "Yes table for 3 please". I took them to a table then once they sat I took there orders. Emma got water her brother got Soda and her father got a Bloody Mary.

I wanted something to happen so I took a fresh glass out of the dishwasher which was hot and poured cold water in it. I knew once I sat it down on the stone table it would crack. I set down the bothers drink and the fathers then once I put Emma's water down it cracked right that second. "Omg I'm so sorry here take some towels". I said handing her a towel. She looked so pissed it was hard not to laugh. I went and got her a normal water and placed it down. I got there food orders and put it in. I helped Vance with a table which happened to be the table across from Emma's table. "Oh hey Vance how have you been". I heard a voice say we both turned to see the brother smiling.

"Oh hey Shawn nothing much I just got a new girlfriend even though you told me I would come crawling back to Emma" he said and I walked next to him. "Oh really who". He looked like Vance had been lying. "She right next to me". EMMA LOOKED LIKE SHE WAS GONNA CRY. "You pulled a hot waiter wow Vance that's impressive". And I got bored so I left. Later I served their food and they paid and left. While they were leaving Emma bumped into me and smiled. "Bump into me again bitch and I'll do a round 2". Her smile quickly faded. And we closed. Dad collected the money and we would be back here tomorrow at 5pm.

Vance just got his license so I told dad I would be home later and he said ok. We went on a drive. Vance had one hand on the wheel and the other on my thigh. We pulled in the drive in just in time for jaws. He parked the car and turned it off.  Half way through the movie he grabbed my hand and kissed it. "Aww you do like me". "I don't like you I think I love you". The Word love meant a lot to me. I think ever since my mom died the word love faded because she always used to tell me she loved me but yet she killed herself. So when he said that. I just looked down. I felt my chin get lifted up.

Vance kissed me and then it slowly became a make out.he grabbed my waist and pulled me onto him. I was on him and he did this push up thing with his hips. BUTTERFLIES. He started kissing down my neck and making way to my bra clamp. I didn't know if I wanted car sex right here and now. So before it came to far I pulled away. "It's ok we can stop" Vance said and re clamping my bra. "I'm sorry I ju-". "Don't be sorry jay it's ok I'm not mad". He said looking at me. "I will never be mad at you if you don't wanna have sex at the time" he said holding both my hands. I smiled and he kissed me on my cheek.

We finished the movie and we drove to my house.  "I'll see you tomorrow ok" I said getting out of the car and looking at him. "Yeah I'll see you later  jay bye" . Before I get the tattoo I want to say something (the next part will be based on true events that happened to me at 6 years old the next part will include SA and yea this happened to me at 6 I just wanted to tell my story without people knowing what I look like). When I was 6 years old I moved to a new house. I became
Friend with my next door neighbor who at the time was 11. At first everything was ok he would come to my house and we would play games. It slowly started to get to the point of SA.

He said we should play family and at first I was excited. I wanted to me the sister since his sister and him was also playing. He said no he was going to be the dad and I was gonna be the mom. His sister was gonna be the kid. I agreed not thinking what could happened but I was 6 I though it was a harmless game. He started to touch me and kiss me and I would push him away and he would get mad and said if I ever told anyone he would kill me. He started doing it every time he came over and I would cry and he still did it. Finally one day my mom walked in on him touching my private and kissing me he was also on top of me. She dropped the thing in her hand and grabbed him off me and we had a talk with the family. But I never got my justice. So Tomorrow I will be getting my Medusa tattoo.