Chapter 14: The story of (Y/n)'s origin and the second omnitrix!

The next day, you were doing your homework of some random problem you had to fix, but since the lack of crime fighting had paid off, there wasn't enough time for you to focus them at all. But finally, you manage to finish just in time.

(Y/n): Phew..! *Puts the pencil down* Done.. Man, I thought this was going to last forever.

But just as soon, as you get off your chair and went to lay down, you dad showed up.

(D/n): Hey (Y/n), did you take out the trash?

(Y/n): Er.. I think so..

(D/n): Okay.. but just take out the trash alright. Besides, we got to get rid it or else it will create some stink problem in the house.

(Y/n): *Sigh* Fine Dad.

You quickly got off of bed and went to take out the trash, but it was still night time at this point. You quickly place it near the door of the trash and finally went back home.

(Y/n): Well, at least I finished my homework... now what?

Suddenly you mom called you in with a shovel in her hand.

(M/n): OH.. (Y/n). Some help if you mind?

(Y/n): Hmm? Um.. okay. What is it mom..?

(M/n): Oh you know.. some garden help.

You followed her near the garden and it was growing all sorts of food like flowers, vegetables, and some fruit if there was. You mom kept digging out new fresh food from the plants as she gather so many.

(Y/n): So.. what do I need to do?

(M/n): Oh.. um.. it's quite simply.. can you help me with.. those potatoes. *Points at a huge stack.*

(Y/n): Those? Okay.

You pick up the potatoes which only contain about 30 each of them inside. You carried each of them and went into the door next to it.

(M/n): Oh thanks (Y/n). I appreciate the help.

(Y/n): No problem..

But before you can leave, you notices a strange purple like flower that were different from the other flowers. You examine it and thought it was some sort of decoration.

(Y/n): Hmm, hey mom, what is this?

Your mom looked at it and smiled as she went over to the new born flower.

(M/n): Oh those.. There's my favorite.. I think they're called "Mana flower"

(Y/n): Mana flower? What is that?

(M/n): Oh.. they're a special flowers that I got when I was still young back then. It was back then I learned about this plant with your father and had a fun time with it. And now, I've been raising these flowers ever since.