Intro // Reader Details

Welcome to this story! I wanted to make this book to cover a story I personally keep very dearly to myself. It may have been created through a rp, but I found it very exciting and surprisingly emotional at the end. Even if this book doesn't reach the same with an audience, I just wanted to write :)

To get started, I'd like to remind you of some things real quick!

A, This is a backstory book to my other story: Just As Cold Outside! You can read them both in either order. 

B, The reader will spend most of the time with Wolf, a non-canon character, so if you're looking for a story involved with the canon Sonic cast then this isn't the best choice. They do have encounters such as occasional fights, seiges, and the finale, but it's not consistent.

C, SPOILDERS But this is also a content warning. There will be moments of violence, and eventaully there is a fake death scene, and a real death scene.

And finally, I'm not going to do art chapter claims for this book as it's more of a personal story. 

[]======[]
And now for the reader themselves!

(Y/n) = Your Name
(W/c) = Weapon Choice
(N/n) = Nickname
(A/c) = Armor Color
(M/s) = Mobian Species (your animal)
(f/c) = Fur Color
(e/c) = Eye Color

Reader uses She/Her pronouns.

»Portrayed Personality «
The Reader is a heartfelt girl who is very commited to their future. However right before college, she was abducted by a new villain, The Wolf. After being forced to hang around and work for them, (Y/n) becomes entertained by the idea of all her new gifted power. Time to Have Some Fun >:)