𝐓𝐄𝐍 ┊𝙳𝙾𝚄𝙱𝙻𝙴 𝙳𝙰𝚃𝙴𝚂?

𝚅𝙾𝚃𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃
𝙴𝚇𝙲𝚄𝚂𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝚈 𝙼𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙴𝚂

𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐈 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓 𝗅𝖺𝗌 𝗏𝖾𝗀𝖺𝗌, 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖺𝖽𝖺 𝙉𝙊𝙑𝙀𝙈𝘽𝙀𝙍 𝟐𝟎𝐓𝐇 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎

𝗅𝖺𝗌 𝗏𝖾𝗀𝖺𝗌, 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖺𝖽𝖺
𝙉𝙊𝙑𝙀𝙈𝘽𝙀𝙍 𝟐𝟎𝐓𝐇 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎

𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐒 kentrell's bed as he scrolled through instagram, kentrell had went out shopping with nau'jour.

And he was extremely bored, so since he knew the code to their apartment he decided to invite himself in.

He was waiting for the smaller to get back, he knew kentrell would entertain him.

Hearing loud laughing, he quickly climbed to the top of the bed and laid down placing kentrell's big white covers on top of himself.

he heard the sound of bags ruffling together he noticed an unfamiliar voice making him scrunch up his face.

he kept his eyes shut waiting for kentrell to walk in but part of him wanted to get up to see who the voice was coming from.

He heard the door opened and a bunch of bags ruffle followed by an loud raspy scream.

Von sat up looking up at kentrell who had looked frightened his face quickly fading to anger.

"Say why would you do that weird ass shit now if I woulda shot yo dumb ass" kentrell spoke now Irritated his accent becoming very heavy.

Von only laughed loudly at the small male, he didn't mean to scare kentrell but the fact he did was hilarious to him.

"I love when yo accent come out that shit make you even more sexy" Von said tucking his bottom lip into his mouth.

"shit not funny" kentrell mumbled placing the many bags onto the bed.

To Von it looked as if the smaller had went on a shopping spree "lemme get a haul li' folks" Von spoke now sitting up onto the bed.

"how you know all this shit even mine" kentrell responded dryly beginning to pull out clothes.

"if it ain't yours who it is" Von asked tilting his head to the side, kentrell smiled and rolled his eyes.

"I got us some shoes" kentrell said lowly as he grabbed the three foot locker bags "these some shoes that just dropped"

An smile began to appear on von face, he found it cute how the male thought about him when he went out.