p11

hi guys! don't be mad..😊 also don't worry i'm not going to leave the ending like that i'm not that mean! ily!!!!😋

(VANCES POV)
i didn't realize how much you could actually hurt someone until saturday night in adam's bed room. i had been in fights loads of times.. but none of them compared to how i felt when i watched bruce yamadas heart shatter, because of me.

when the cruel words rolled off my tongue without any thought, i was sure bruce would laugh and tell me he was joking. tell me that i didn't hurt him. that he likes me. that i didn't mess everything up. but he didn't.

instead, his face just showed pure fear as i yelled at him, and it didn't help that adam and sam came out of the closet (pause??) laughing hysterically at him. what had i done? i didn't know..

i didn't know i could be so mean.

(BRUCES POV)
i was so distracted by vance that i left my bike at adams. my dad would kill me if i lost it, so i started to walk the opposite way back to the party. my hand was shaking, i couldn't even look at anyone anymore, all they would see is a boy who wasn't normal.

when i reached the house, i flipped up the kickstand and looked into the windows. my eyes were pulled to the upstairs window where i saw him. but.. there was no him anymore. just vance hopper. now, he meant nothing to me.

i turned around to the sidewalk again and got on my bike. my head faced forward, but i couldn't help but see his face that was stuck in my mind. his eyes. the innocent eyes that seemed so sweet, how could he do that?

everything? everything i did for him? the things he did for me? why did i trust him so much? why did it mean nothing to him? why was i nothing to him?

i was so stupid. small tears dripped down my face, each one making my eyes more puffy. i cant do this. i cant do anything. my bike collapsed on my garage floor as i ran in the door and to the bathroom.

i locked the door, and felt as my knees became weak and folded into each other. i sat up against the bathroom wall, tucked into my arms crying. once the quivering in my lips began to stop, i picked myself up to meet the boy on the other side of the clear glass mirror.

i could only see my past self on the other side. the one who was excited to see vance. the one who had unsent notes to pass him. but now i met future me, the one who was a complete idiot for liking vance hopper.

this one's kinda short but i'm making another one today yay!!

485 words