Chapter 18: The showdown part 2! Feedback Comeback!

Previously.. on (Y/n)'s Omnitrix adventures..!

Dr Psychobos: Heh! Did you honestly think I let you use your device to teleport yourself out!

Azmuth: *Frowns* Oh really now? Do you honestly think you prevent me of teleporting ANYONE in here? *Activate his remote.*

(Y/n): And so.. that what happen to Feedback. That is the reason why Ben can transform, but I can't..!

Azmuth: Indeed, though we thought Malware was to be destroyed by (Y/n). But the omnitrix would never accept DNA from a Conductoids species every again.

Ben: Not to mention he only did this to save me..!

(Y/n): So.. what now..? Malware and Kyber are out there..! Just *Looks at Ben* and.. I'm not sure if we can win this time.

Ben: Don't lose hope yet.. just as long as we stick together, we can stop them.

Azmuth: Indeed, we could use the mutt to track down it's master.

Kara: Yeah, hopefully we find this Malwork and punch him down! *Cracks kunckles* I want a piece of that tiny red can!

(Y/n): It's just Malware.

Dr. Psychobos: Celebrate as you can..! But for now.. your species is about to become Extinct!

(Y/n): What do you mean..?

Now.. back to the show! (Sorry.. I had to use that phrase when it comes to series)

AS you and your friends saw this happening..! The planet exploded so loud that the whole Galven prime begin to shake like an earthquake with a huge shockwave sound and creating a massive dust everywhere. You and your friends felt the sharp pain of the ringing sound.

Kara: *Fixes her ears* Darn it..! Stupid Super Hearing..!

Ben Tennyson: *Moans in pain* Anybody else hearing about a million little bells?

(Y/n): Yeah, felt like someone shouted "Fus Ro dah..!" In the game. (Skyrim reference attack)

Jessica: *Confused look at you* Really?

(Y/n): Sorry.. I know it's not a really good time to be making jokes right now

Diana: By the heavens.. it sounds even louder then those singing Harpies!

Rook Blonko: Is it safe to assume that was Malware's doing?

Azmuth: Obviously.

Ben Tennyson: But if Malware was on the moon when it blew, problem solved. Right?

(Y/n): Um.. I wouldn't count it as problem solved.. that sounded a planet exploding...! And besides, it's never that easy for Malware to just exploded that much!

Azmuth: Agreed! And no Tennyson, I think our problems are just beginning.

(Y/n): Does that mean.. something bad is going to happen?

Azmuth: Way much worst..!

Karen: Oh no.. this can't be the end!

Suddenly they saw huge meteors coming down like shooting stars or like raining giant drops coming down to the planet.

Babs: No..! Are those.. Meteors?!

(Y/n): Oh nuts..!

Suddenly they saw a space ship with a Galvan solider on patrol, going to talk to Azmuth

Galvan Soldier: First thinker, the defensive grid is down.

Azmuth: Man the particle cannons.

(Y/n): Ben... I think we need to..!