boyfriend

Ship: rinney

> finney's losing feelings for donna and falling In love with robin.

Finney's POV:

Donna, kissed me I felt absolutely nothing.. I don't like her anymore I tried to break up with her many times but she thinks I'm joking I've also told her that I'm gay and she tells me I'm not how can she tell me what I am?

Robin's POV:

It, was class time I really needed! Some help with this math answer finney was the only one, I talked so I tapped him he turned around and looked red probably the heat.

".. What's the answer for this question?"

I whisper finney looks at me like I'm dumb or something.

"Robin.. We've been learning about this for 2 weeks, you really need to pay attention more often."

"Pleasee.. Just this one last time?"

I basically begged.

He sighed and threw a note on the floor which I picked it up reading it was the answer.. I'd thank him later with idunno some snacks? I don't really know how to thank people.

Finney's POV:

Me and robin, sat at the lunch table talking I was having a really.. Good time until I felt hands wrap around me and a annoying voice.

"Hey.. Finney! So wanna go to the movies later?"

"Uhm I would, love too it's just that uh.. Me and robin are doing a project later so sorry wish I could."

"Wait we are?"

Robin asked confused I shook my head at him then turned to donna.

"Oh.. Bye!"

Donna gave me a kiss when she left I took my sleeve and kept wiping my mouth.

"Dude, why'd you lie? To your own girlfriend."

"I don't.. Like her anymore."

"You.. Shouldn't lie to her tell her the truth!"

"I did Many times robin she doesn't listen to me!"

Robin grabbed my hand.

"Uh.. Why are you holding my hand?"

I said blushing.. Holy shit I think I'm like inlove with robin.

"Wanna, come over my house after school? I got a bunch of new comics! We could read, them together and have a sleep over.. If you want."

Robin said I was obviously going to we haven't spent that much time together ever since I started dating donna.

"Yeah, sure.."

Robin let go of my hand and we talked for a while until the bell rang we had a few other classes talking to each other everytime the teacher turned around finally the school ended and I was more than excited to spend time with robin.

Robin's POV:

"Hey finn!"

I say starting to walk to my house and finney follows me.

"Hey!"

We talk until we got to my house then both went inside I got a comic book out and sat on the couch finney sat next to me leaning his hesd on my shoulder so he could read the comic.. He was kind of close, like way to close I wasn't focused on the comic anymore I kept glancing at him.

"Why are you looking at me?"

"Uh.. It's just your eyes are distracting?"

"Uhm.. Okay."

Finney's POV:

A few, hours had passed we were now going to sleep, we shared a bed whenever I came over since we were friends but.. Me and robin were face to face basically.

"Good night, buddy."

Robin said about to go to sleep.

"Wait-"

"Huh?"

".. Uhm so.. Do you want to know the reason I don't like donna anymore?"

Robin sat up probably full awake now nodding.

"..you."

"What do you mean me?"

I look away.

Robin's POV:

I think, I understand what finney means I grab a his hand I feel the same way I think.

"I.. Like you too."

😙 then we kissed.