- Blood -

Marilyn slowly sneaks up the steps, making her way towards the opening she's familiar with.

A grunt is heard from the kitchen and Mairlyn stops, an alarming amount of fear building up in her.

"This is too bad. You could've saved her. Oh well. More for me."

The girls eyebrows furrow in confusion at the grabbers voice. He was talking to someone. Who? She had no clue. All she knows is that she could use his distraction to her advantage.

Peeking her head around the corner she spots the man ontop of someone, pinning them down.

Marilyn squints her eyes to see who he was standing over and when she spots the familiar bushy mane she's come to love a small gasp escapes her lips.

Vance.

He found me.

Marilyn quickly grips onto the toilet part tighter, making her way towards the two.

"Nighty night naughty boy."

She could spot the gleam of a metal knife hovering above Vances neck and wastes no time before diving into action.

+++

The rain is falling hard as Gwen and Finney both look at eachother in sadness, watching as a body bag gets dragged from the brick house, Mr. Kate following after it with a grief stricken gaze.

Gwenny let's out a small whimper.

"This is my fault. I was too slow." She whispers.

Finneys head snaps toward the girl, shaking his head. "No. Don't you dare say that Gwen. None of this is your fault. Don't ever think that again." He says, grabbing her face and making it face her so she understands what he's saying. "You did the best you could okay? That motherfucker was just too fast for us to catch him."

Gwen nods lightly, clenching her jaw before looking over at Franklyn.

Gwenny couldn't help but feel the guilt overwhelm her. She knows it's not her fault. But she still feels bad that she didn't find them in time.

"Come. Let's go see them." Finney says, holding his hand out.

Gwen nods, taking his hand before he leads the two of them over to Mr. Kate.

The man's head slowly raises from the closed body bag, looking up towards the two teenagers infront of him.

"Hey kiddos." He sends them a weak smile, trying not to look sad.

Both siblings send him a look of sympathy. Marilyn was much like he was. Always hiding her true emotions from others, keeping her thoughts to herself.

"I'm sorry." Finney mutters.

Mr. Kate shakes his head, waving his hand. "Its alright. No need to be sorry." He whispers, his voice not being able to go any louder.

Gwen shakes her head at the man. "Wheres Marilyn?"

Franklyn shrugs his shoulders. "They don't know."

+++

"Nighty night naughty boy."

Vances life flash before his fear stricken eyes as the grabber presses the knife harder into his neck.