★ርዘልየፕቿዪ 4★

Previously on A Weird night

"I won't stop until he kills me."

"God, you're hot. Now go away." She waves her hand in the direction she wants him to go.

"Thank you" He does exactly what she wants he leaves.

Damon and Stefan are outside of the Lockwood mansion. "Do you see her?" Damon asked, looking around.

"Nope. You're sure you can do this?"

"Who are you talking to?"

"Oh, I had the chance to kill her and I hesitated."

"Well that is the forkenate road between you and me my friend. I don't hesitate."

"You spent 145 years loving her, it could happen ."

"I won't hesitate."

Okay." Stefan was unconvinced though he couldn't have out right said it. Because it would lead to more disagreements and that was the last thing Stefan wanted at this moment.

"Do you think we can actually trust this plan to work." Damon was spectacle about it, he didn't know or trust Nova. He could go out on a limb an say she might of actually tricked them. When she was explaining her plan he couldn't hear her heart beat, matter of fact he couldn't hear her heart beat at all. Now the question is why the hell couldn't he hear her heart beat, she was human after all and from what he could tell and was also a witch.

"There is one way to find out." Stefan's shrugged and leaves Damon behind and goes and the dance floor to search for Katherine.

"Dance with me." Katherine gives her hand to Stefan for him to take it.

"No." Stefan flat out declined her.

"Fine then tell me who I should kill. Him? Hum, she looks delicious." She eats a strawberry. Stefan offers her his arm instead. She follows him and they begin to dance. There was this feeling of dread that came over Stefan as he dances with Katherine. He wanted to get out of there but he couldn't, he had to kill her.

"It's a beautiful night."

"Why all the charade?" He raised and eyebrow.

"How's Jenna? I certainly didn't expect her to survive that. Lucky girl. Clumsy. How does one stabs oneself?" She taunts. She really knows how to get under peoples skin.

"Katherine?" Stefan was

"Uh?"

"I don't want anyone to get hurt tonight."

"Okay. Then give me the moonstone and nobody will."

"Well, you see, I don't have the moonstone on me. So, you and I will have to go get it together."

"Hmm. I have a better plan. You go fetch it and I will try not to kill anyone in the meantime." She threatened.

"My way or you don't get it." Aimee arrives making them stop talking to look at her.

"Hey Stefan, I can't find Matt. Oh my god Elena! You look so pretty. I love that dress. You look gorge." Aimee complimented.

"Thank you. I love your necklace."

"Oh, thanks." Aimee said.

"Oh it's twisted. Let me, here we go." She goes behind Aimee and she broke her back with no one noticing.

"Paralyzed from the waist down and dead." She kill her and throws Aimee's body in Stefan's arms. This is really how she said it would happen, she might not be lying after all Stefan thought.