Part 78

Saad: I opened my eyes fully, I was shock would be understatement, it was like a ware house, and my hands and legs were tied to the wooden chair on which they made me sit.

Saad pause and looked at everyone and saw pain on their face especially Mahira and Zarin, so he nob his head side ways at them, as a assuring not to worry for him, then he spoke again.

Saad: Seeing my situation I quickly came to know I was kidnapped, so I started moving trying to detach the rope of my hand and legs.

Saad paused again and looked at Mahira and Zarin so this time Zarin asked

Zarin: Saad bhai did you succeeded in doing so.

Saad nob his head in no, and then continued.

Saad: No bhabhi, infact my wrist and ankel started bleeding and my voice became hoarse, because of continuous screaming for help.

Saad again paused, Mahira and Zarin became more curious to know what happened, so this time Mahira asked

Mahira: Then what happened?

Saad looked at them and continued

Saad: Aapi it seems like after hours the door got open, and the same man came in, and stood in front of me.

Saad paused and Zarin quickly asked

Zarin: then what happened Saad bhai?

Saad looked at her curiousity, and then continued

Saad: He stood in front of me and started laughing

Saad paused and then close his eyes and took a deep breath and then continued.

Saad: I asked him, that, who is he? and why he kidnapped me?

Saad paused and Asad started moving his thumb on his knuckles, because Asad, Zaid and Bijan knew, that how much he has suffered after that day, and how much nightmares he used to see.

Saad looked at him and smile a little, as assurance that he is fine. Bijan gave him glass of water and he drank a sip, and then continued, after seeing the egar face of Mahira and Zarin.

Saad: After my question, he started laughing like a maniac and said

Saad continued telling Mahira and Zarin, that what happened to him, it was like a flashback for him, and a continued story for Mahira and Zarin.

Flashback starts

Kidnapper 1: we are hired to bring you here and, take the extortion amount from your father.

He then looked at Saad and started laughing again.

Saad tried struggling to detach the rope, but could not succeed.

The kidnapper then laughed at him, and hold his jaw between his first finger and thumb, making Saad looked at him and stop his aggressive moment.

Saad had no option, except to stop his struggling and look in the kidnapper's eyes

The man looked at him and said in stern voice

Kidnapper: listen you little boy, just keep your mouth shut, and once we will get money, we will leave you.

The kidnapper then patted Saad's cheek, after leaving his jaw, from his hold. He looked at Saad one last time and then left from there.

Saad sat there and tears rolled down on his cheek, as he was most loved and pampered child of the family, as he was just 15 at that time. Each and every person pampered him, whether it was his abbu Ahmed, his brothers Asad and Zaid and even Bijan, who loved him like his son.