chapter eight

He came back up and gave me the ice pack for my eye, it started getting dark though, I didn't have anything to wear for bed, so he gave me some of his clothes that were a tiny bit too big.. we sat down on his bed and cuddled each other. "Billy.."(G) "Hm??"(B) "I love you." (G) "I love you too, griffin<3" we both soon drifted off.

The next morning

I woke up and rubbed my eyes. It was wayy too bright and I felt like I was going blind, I turned over to see Billy sleeping like a baby, and his dog on the bottom of the bed. Hes so pretty<3 I'm so lucky I have him. I got up and went to the bathroom, putting water all over my face, then I took a shower.

I went downstairs and made a bowl of cereal, but then I thought of what would've happened if Billy wasn't there to help me from.. whoever tried to abduct me. I dropped the bowl by accident without thinking straight. "Shit, shit, shit." I didn't know what to do so i panicked, I picked up some of the broken pieces of the bowl and put them in the bin, I looked back to see Billy. "I'm sorry.. I wasn't thinking straight and i-i didn't mean to break it. I'm really really sorry please don't hate me!" "Hate you?? Griffin, it was an accident. Calm down, it's alright. We have many other bowls!! Please don't worry."

We both cleaned up the mess and went back to his room, I didn't know what to do so I started playing with Billy's hair and put the front of it in a tiny ponytail, then i cupped his cheeks and gave him a little peck on the lips. He grabbed me and cuddled next to me again, I snuggled my face into his neck and drifted off.

——————

A/N: I'm gonna leave this off here because I didnt get that much sleep last night, about 1-3 hours😭😭 but if you guys have any suggestions for chapter nine please tell me!!

Also, please go follow me on tiktok:) my user is griffinstaggsgf !!