chapter 68"You are pregnant Mrs.Knight"

Read the note In last please.

Enjoy ❤

Eva's POV

Nodding my head at her I rested my head on the back seat. I closed my eyes to clam down my nerves. All the time I was feeling her gaze on me and I know wants to ask something..

"What happened Maria?"

I asked but in return she said something i never thought of yet.! My eyes blugh out at her question and I shivered thinking about it.

"Eva, Are you pregnant?"

My eyes widen and heartbeat arise. I looked at her while opening and closing my mouth.

Pregnant?

I haven't think about it yet. B-But why she is saying like this..?

"N-No I mean what are you saying...?"

I laughed at her nervously trying to shrug off the topic but she doesn't laughed at my joke..

"I am not joking Eva...i am serious. You are throwing out everything and you ever get nausea today. A-And you both are quite active sexually so.."

I gave a thought to her words but her last sentence caught my attention.

How did she know that?

I looked up at her with wide eyes while my cheeks turn red.

"W-What are you saying again..."

I looked away adjusting my Hairs when I heard her next words which made my eyes come out.

"Eva its hard to ignore the marks which are always present on you.!"

And I thought I always manage to hide them..!!

My eyes widen and she indicated toward my neck which I hided without wasting anymore minute. My cheeks turn completely red and I got up without wasting anymore second again and run away saying

"I-I think I-Isa is calling me"

Saying I run away without turning back but I can heard her laughing. Once I was in my room where Isa was taking her nap I sat beside her caressing her hair.

What if I am really pregnant?

Maria's words rang in my ear and I noticed I missed my period this month too. Thinking about being pregnant I start sweating. The nervousness gripped me hard and I got up. Waking around the room I bite my lips thinking thr consequences.

We haven't talked about children till now, and Isa is still small. But over all am i ready to be a mother?

Thinking about being mother my eyes went toward Isa. And realization hit me.

I already am a mother no?

I took few deep breath again started waking until I hit a wall. Rubbing my forehead I looked up to see my husband looking at me with concerns.

"God what were you thinking wife. Are you hurt?"

He asked cupping my face. I didn't Said anything just kept looking at him. If I am pregnant then he will become a father again....

Is he ready to be?

"Wife?"

I come out of my thought hearing him. He looked at me with frown on his forehead. He dragged me toward the bed and made Me sit. Getting a glass of water he made me drink it.