Chapter 19: Livewire's Gossips! Electrical whisper and terror!

In Metropolis city, it was a normal day for you as you went back to high school and do what every high school does best. But sadly, the days around in Metropolis weren't always that peaceful.

This happen at the Metropolis newspaper club where Lois was heading to her room and had papers and stack of paper work she had to do, but when she got in, she met a familiar girl who was sitting on her desk. She had blue and black stripe hair, wore a punk girl jacket, along with rough boots and brown glazing eyes of rock and roll, but almost slowly turning into blue.

 She had blue and black stripe hair, wore a punk girl jacket, along with rough boots and brown glazing eyes of rock and roll, but almost slowly turning into blue

Lois Lane: *gasps* Leslie Willis. I see you let yourself in. Again. What brings you by?

Lesllie Willis: Just saving your newspaper, Lois. I've got an idea that'll make it at least somewhat readable.

Lois: *Takes out a pencil from her hair* Make it fast. I got deadlines.

Leslie: Picture this. A gossip column written by yours truly.

Lois: Not a chance.

Leslie: What? Why not? Worried I'll upstage the puff pieces you write? *Picks up a random newspaper of Wonder Woman saving cats* Saving cats. Seriously?

Lois: Look, Willis. You got spunk, gumption, bravado, all qualities of a great reporter, but gossip columns are too mean, and not to put too fine a point at it, so are you. Anything else?

Leslie: *groans* No!

Leslie stomped her way out of the office, but just before that can happen, Leslie had an evil idea as she took out her phone and some sort of blue electric ⚡️ spark came out of fingers and started to blue the lightning sparks on the chord that was charging Lois's computer. Lois was drinking some coffee, and working at the same time, until suddenly she felt a spark glitch onto her body and this gave Leslie the chance to record this video.

Soon Leslie went racing home to upload her most meanest video of Lois getting shock and into her own computer. Then she typed her Youtube account that said " # JAVA JOLT" and place it online.

Leslie: *laughs wickedly* Too mean, eh, Lois Lame? Well, the public loves mean, and I'm gonna give 'em all they can handle. *Cracks her hands of sparks*

Soon as Leslie types the "Submit" button online, soon all the subscribers started to subscribe her channel..! But this made Leslie smile even more as she loved this idea. Soon, Leslie decided to post more extreme mean videos by pranking other people, which wasn't a very nice thing to do.