A life for another

“Is my baby okay?”

“Is my baby okay?”

“Yes miss Valentino,” the doctor and I sighed.

“You fainted because stress and low blood pressure,” he said and I closed my eyes.

I reopen my eyes and he stepped aside with Lorenzo.

I sat up and Lorenzo looked at me. “I’m okay,” I said and he looked at the doctor.

I looked at Ariana and she smiled. “He really loves you,” she said

“And I love him as much as he loves me,” I said and Sawyer walked in.

“They brought Saige back,” he said

“Good,”

Soon the doctor walked out and Lorenzo walked over to us. He wrapped his arms around me and placed a kiss on my forehead.

The door opened and dad walked in.

“You and you my office now,” he said before leaving.

“Someone looks angry,” I said before looking at Sawyer as he looks at me.

“What did we do?” we both ask at the same time.

“Nothing,” we both answered.

“I thought when Lorenzo and I did this it sounded weird to everyone but hearing you two it's super weird since you two aren't even twins,” Ariana said

I sighed before walking to the door. “Let's go the lion waits it's den,” I said and Sawyer walked towards me.

We walked to dad's office and a guard opened the door.

“Sit,” he said and we looked at Sawyer and mom.

“What’s going on?” I asked as I sat down

“Before I start talking is there any secrets you two are keeping from us that we should know,” dad asked

“I guess it depends-”

“This is not a joke Royalty,” mom said and I nod.

“I don't,” Sawyer said

“Duh you're an open books. No offense,” I said and Saige agreed.

“Are we also an open book?” mom said asked as she pointed at yourself and dad.

“No but Sawyer-”

“Saige was pregnant at the age of seventeen and I'm knowing this now,” mom said and I looked at Saige.

“I-”

“Kept it from us. Your sister was seventeen Royalty you should have come to us,” mom said

“I’m sorry but it wasn't my secret to tell,” I said.

“Thank you for assuring me that neither of you can trust me or your father,” mom said before standing up.