Spiritual 37

Arnav reached RM, he's directly went to his room, Anjali saw him going inside.

Anjali: these Vampires making my Chote's life hell, they spoiled their best moment.

Arnav came in room and saw Khushi sitting on bed and waiting for him.

Arnav: you not slept?? It's already 3:00 AM Khushi.

Khushi: how should I sleep when my husband is not came, everything is fine right?

Arnav: ya everything is fine, you just sleep, we will talk tomorrow about this tomorrow.

Khushi nodded and took her night dress and went inside washroom to change when Arnav said.

Arnav: you can change in front of me.

Khushi's eyes popped up hearing this, she turned towards him and saw him seeing her romantically.

Khushi: what?? What you said?

Arnav: you heard it my Lady Vampire.

Khushi: if I change in front of you then your control goes out of Window.

Arnav: I need that only. I want to lose my control which I am holding back.

Khushi: you mean, I have to seduce you??

Arnav: I know My Wifey is Hot and sexy. But I don't know whether she can successful in seducing me.

Khushi: don't challenge me My Laad Governor, You will lose this.

Arnav: for the first time in my life I want to lose this battle. 

Khushi: Soch Lo!!!

Arnav: if I lose this battle also, profit is in my Court.

Khushi: fine then, get ready to lose.

Arnav is sitting on sofa and staring Khushi, she's not at all hesitating now, because she Love Challenges. She's in same saree. Arnav not at all blinking his eyes. Khushi removed her pallu and left it down. Khushi thought something and smiled.

Arnav know this smile, something is cooking in her mind to trouble him. Khushi sets her pallu back.

Arnav: No Cheating, because I know you will do something to irritate me.

Khushi ignored him and went towards poolside, Arnav also stood up and going behind her. She's facing her back towards him. Arnav standing folding his hands across to chest.

*Mature Content*

Rest in your imagination

Arnav gave her his shirt to wear and both came out from pool. Khushi have problem to walk when Arnav lifted her in his arms and brought her inside their bedroom and made her sleep on bed, he also slept beside her.

MORNING:

Arnav not at all slept, he's staring Khushi. 

Arnav: you're everything to me Khushi, you belong to me now, no one going to hurt you when I am beside you. I will keep you safe with me locking in my heart.

Someone knocked the door and Arnav hurriedly wore his clothes and opened the door and saw smiling Anjali Di.

Anjali: Good Morning Chote.

Arnav: good morning di, you here early morning??

Anjali: Early morning?? Chote now time is 10:00 am.

Arnav was shocked hearing this, he saw wall clock, ya it's 10:00 AM now.

Anjali: Chirag said me what happened in Hotel, you came late to home, that's why I not disturbed you both.

Arnav: Di, you not wish me??