𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐏𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑✨

Hello everyone!

We are back again, and you all are welcome as we begin the journey of stage four.

STAGE FOUR

OF

PROJECT PEN.

As the competition is progressing, the stages are getting more intense and competitive. You don't know what to expect. We are all aware that every contestant that has come this far deserved it. We know our audience are expecting fire, so let's catch a glimpse what our contestants are giving us in this stage.

The Title Of This Stage:

IN YOUR FEELINGS

Are we ready?

Are we ready to see what our awesome contestants have in store for us? We anticipate🔥.

This is going to be fun, but it's also going to be competitive. Don't not forget it's a competition, and one person must emerge as the overall winner. Let's give it up to our contestants who has come this far.

We are so excited.

HOW IT GOES

•The Theme of this Stage is TEARS JERKER. Each story must embody emotional intensity as well as professionalism. Contestants should not forget themselves while writing. Everything counts.

•The Judges, all nine of them, will evaluate the work, and will judge heavily on Theme Execution, Punctuations and Grammar. After casting their votes, some contestants will make it to the Green Line🟢 while others will be in the Red Line🛑.

Remember, being in the Red Line 🛑 does not necessarily mean that they are going home yet. It only means they are in the Danger Zone🚫.

There are Fifteen Contestants left in the Project Pen House currently. According to the Judges Vote of Mercy and Vote of Stay, some contestants in the Red Line can cross over to the Green Line and proceed to the Fifth Stage of Project Pen.

FIVE Contestants are going home on Eviction after Stage FOUR

Are we excited? I know we are! Keep rooting for your favorite Contestants!🎉🎉

Fighting!ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ