Chapter Eighteen: Massage

When speaking;

⚠️"English"⚠️

⚠️"Korean"⚠️

Thoughts are always in the person's native language.

~ Warning ~

🔞 There is going to be smut in this chapter. 🔞

Hoseok's pov

Hoseok's pov

After Jungkook, Seokjin and I said goodbye to our other soulmates we all went to our rooms to change and do our nightly routine. Half an hour later we would regroup in Jungkook's room, seeing he has the biggest room out of the three of us.

When I got there Jungkook was already sprawled out on his bed in just his underwear looking at his phone.

"Hey Hyung. Why did you want to tag along with us?" he asks as he looks up.

"I planned to ask Jinnie Hyung to come to my room to spoil him for healing Jasmine. So when you said you wanted him tonight I thought 'Why not treat our little Maknae for helping Sky Noona as well?' So here we are." I say when I hop on the bed.

"Well, I thought that Jin Hyung's massage would be a very good reward for helping Noona. What do you say we reward him together if he does a good job? It's been a while since we did something just the three of us." he smirks.

"I think that is a very nice idea, Wolfbunny. Let's see if Hyungie wants that too." I say just before I kiss his lips.

Hmmm. Yummy. Why does he taste so good? 

Not even a minute later Seokjin barges into the room yelling "Aigoo Jungkook-ah! Why are you still in your underwear! You know that if you want a massage you have to be naked! Tchh. This guy." he says to me, making me chuckle.

"If I'm going to be naked then I want you two also in your birthday suits! Fair is fair." the maknae says.

"But I only brought my Hugo Boss with me," Seokjin says, before laughing so hard it's like he is wiping windows.

Okay, that one was actually funny, not going to lie.

So we all got undressed. Jungkook plopped himself down on his front onto the bed and Seokjin and I each took a different side. For the next fifteen minutes, Seokjin and I are rubbing, needing, and massaging Jungkook's back, making him moan in bliss. I can feel that Seokjin is using his powers as well.

When I say that our maknae has a nice body, I'm just putting it mildly. He is like an Adonis. But then again, all my soulmates look like Greek gods. Jinnie has a face that would make Hebe jealous. I mean, he just doesn't age! If he isn't the epitome of everlasting beauty then I don't know who is.

I stopped massaging Jungkook and started to touch Seokjin, while I asked Jungkook "What do you think Kookie? Did Jinnie Hyung do a good job?"

"He did a very good job! I don't feel any muscle aches at all. Thank you Hyungie." he says as he sits up. He beckons Seokjin to him, pulls him to straddle his lap, grabs his face and kisses him passionately.