Part-29

Disclaimer : All the characters written below are imaginary and a work of pure fiction. There is no resemblance to any incident or situation and is written as work of fiction.

Karan landed in Mumbai on Saturday night and sighed in relief. Sunday was their roka. The last 5 days were difficult for him. He hadn't expected that he would miss Teja so much. He didn't even want to go home at that point. All he wanted was to go and meet Teja.

He quickly called Poonam di and informed him that he had reached and then told her that he had an urgent patch shoot to do and asked Parvez to leave.

He quickly drove to Teja's hospital and parked the car. He wore the mask and came out.

"Ajmal bhai aap jaiye....mai drop kar dunga Teja ko...." He went to her car and informed her driver politely.

He smiled at him and left.

Karan went back to his car and stood leaning back on the door of the car.

Teja came out and frowned not seeing her car parked in the usual place.

"Hi...." She heard his voice and looked behind to see him standing wearing a mask.

"Tum?you said you were going home...." She frowned at him.

"Yes....i came home...." He said smiling softly.

Teja smiled softly understanding what he meant.

"I was missing you...." He said slowly. "Isiliye aa gaya....ab chalein bohut bhook lagi hai....aur haan ajmal bhai ko maine jaane ke liye bola...." He rubbed his stomach.

She chuckled softly.

"Chalo...." She called her mother and told her that she would be late at the hospital and also told Ajmal bhai not to tell anything to her parents.

"Maine bhi jhoot bola ghar pe...." He said sheepishly as they sat in the car and he started to drive.

Teja looked out of the window and smiled sheepishly.

It was strange. They knew that their families would be more than happy if they would know that they were spending time together. Yet they lied. And they didn't even feel bad about it.

They spoke with each other till the time she saw him driving to the lane going to Novotel.

Again a five star. She made a face and looked out of the window.

She frowned as she saw him drive past Novotel. And in no time he parked at the entrance to the Juhu beach beside Novotel.

He got down excitedly and opened the door for her and went to a small food joint.

"They make the freaking best momos....dada do plate tandoori momos...." He said and sat on the bench and opened his mask.

It was around 12 at night and the place was empty. Teja smiled softly and sat beside him.

"I come here with Omi....almost every other week...." He smiled happily and ran his fingers through his hair.

She started at him lovingly and then looked at the sea. Their momos were served and he took the plates and walked to his car.

"Baitho...." He pointed at the bonet and she frowned. "Arrey baitho...."

She jumped on the bonet and sat folding her legs and he sat beside her and they started to have the momos.

"Bohut tasty hai....why don't i know this place?" She frowned like a kid and kept eating.

"Ek aur plate?" He asked her.