55 | bernard

INDIGO STEWART SAT DOWN on the small couch while nick held the camera.

"hi guys!" he smiles.

they play the intro.

"here's matt and jolene doing the footloose trend." nicolas points to the girl and boy.

they do it perfectly.

indie sits while watching, when they used to do it. it ended with them falling on their faces or something.

guess this was a sign it wasn't meant to be.

"me and nick we-" the redhead stewart was cut off.

"nick and i." jolene corrects her.

the room goes quiet.

only sound was her giggles.

"oh right sorry." indie chews on her inner cheek sitting stiffly while not finishing her sentence.

matt starts talking about what happened the other day with jolene 

while indie watch's his hand on her thigh.

that was supposed to be her thigh.

not jolene's.

why was his hand on her thighs?

he said he loves indies thighs.

why was this so stupid yet so important to her.

nick cuts the camera.

"i think i might go out." she mumbles to nicolas in between the takes.

"why?" he asks softly to her.

she doesn't answer her eyes jusy lead him to the couple who sat giggling and laughing together.

his mouth frowns.

"don't go too far." the boy kissed her cheek while she walks out.

he started recording again.

entering a small cafe she sits by the window opening her book quietly.

her eyes scan the pages while huffing every two minutes with her legs up to her chests.

"uh excuse me." a man who looked at least in his twenties or something like that.

his hair was like a dirty brunette, he didn't have a beard but it looked like one was growing back in, the man's eyes were a heavy blue and he seemed to be very pale.

"yeah?" indie answers.

"is it alright if i sit here, the cafe is full and this seems to be the only seat." his voice was deep, not too deep but still.

he was hot.

and indie just say there staring like a dumbass.

"hello?" he waves in her face.

"hm! oh yeah of course go ahead." she points to the seat in front of her while gulping.

he gratefully takes the chair and sets himself on it with a smile.

her going back to her book and him on her phone.

after a while he breaks the silence.

"i'm sorry to interpret you but have i seen you somewhere?" he points to her making the girl put the book down.

"uh no? i'm sorry i've never met you."

for a second there she forgot she was famous.

"oh!" she slaps her forehead.