Chapter 11

*None of these pictures belong to me* 

Astrid POV

Well would you look at that this house, correction mansion it also has a library. At first I wasn't so happy that Elio woke me up, but you know what it was worth it. I mean this library is beautiful, its filled with new and old books, there's also a cute little area to sit at and drink coffee while you read, and on top of that there is a door that leads to the garden.  Did I also mention that everything is neatly organised. Pretty cool must I say.  

I notice Elio silently creeping up to Leonardo.

"BOO!"Elio screamed, unfortunately for Elio he failed to scare him.  

"Oh hi Elio you finally made it, hi Astrid", Leonardo said looking up from his book.

"Weren't you scared"

"Nope, how could I, I heard you entering the library and on top of that you stomp when you walk." Leonard replied with a small smirk.

"uhh anyway I'm getting hungry let's go eat"whined Elio

"What are you reading?" I ask ignoring Elio's childish behaviour. 

"I'm ready a book about cell structure and the human anatomy", Leonardo replied

"Well that seems interesting"

"Oh common guys I'm hungry" Elio whined again.

~~~In the dining room~~~

 We all sat down ready to eat, however the only people who were missing from the table was dad, Domenico and Michelangelo. 

"Don't worry about them principessa they where called into an emergency meeting nothing to worry about and Domenico had to go to work today because he has an important client to meet." Alessandro said, I nodded my head in response. The table was decked with the most delicious looking pasteurise and fruits. As we all began eating Alessandro started to talk about todays plan.

"So today me and the triplets plan on taking you two around town, we'll show you around the mall, parks, shops and many more areas so be prepared to walk but we won't do too much because you guys are probably still tired.  How bout it, you guys up for it"

"You bet"Elio and Luca said with a lot of enthusiasm.

"sure sounds like fun" I said.

After we had finished our food we all got ready to leave the house. I deiced to wear something comfortable but still stylish.

And Elio wore a comfortable wooly jumper, with a feather necklace and dark blue jeans

As we walked down stairs we saw Alessandro, he wore a blue vest and blue pants with a white collard shirt underneath it

As we walked down stairs we saw Alessandro, he wore a blue vest and blue pants with a white collard shirt underneath it. As an accessory he had a leather/silvered watch on. 

"There you are the triplets are waiting in the car, let's go" 

Third  POV

As they entered the garage they where stunned to see so many different cars. They first drove around town checking out all of the local places and then there next destination is the mall.  When they had just arrived at the mall Alessandro got an emergency call from their father asking him to immediately go to them because they needed assistance with a business transaction.  

Lorenzo POV

Well would you look at that, it's just the five of us now and that only means more freedom.

"Don't worry about us sandro, I as the oldest here will look after these children and make sure that they are all safe and happy" Alessandro gave me the look but then took off in a rush. 

We took the twins all around the mall, we went into a few shops and bought some cloths and the usual  but then we decided to take a break and go grab something to eat.

"There's this great pizza place we should go to its just outside this mall, how about?" Luca asked.

"Sure fine by me" I said

"same"my little sister said, oh god I still can't believe it I have a little sister now. 

Astrid POV

The mall was packed with so many people, but it was still fun. I personally don't like loud places but this was an exception because I am with my brothers, plural. Ahhh I still can't believe it I have so many brothers now but not one sister, don't get me wrong I'm happy and all but still, I mean it would have been cool to have a big older sister or little one at leats. 

There are 5 floors in this mall, one floor was packed with take out food, the others where filled with cloths, sports wear, jewellery and stationary. It was a lot of fun. Me and Elio got a lot closer with the triplets, and I ended up noticing a lot of people looking  and whispering about us, it kind of felt like we were celebrities, but then I got the hint it was just about the triplets. And if your wondering how I found out well lets just say while I was wondering around a store I saw three girls giggle and talking about how cute and sexy my brothers were, one even tried to ask Lorenzo out but he kindly declined. On the other hand another girl tried asking Leonardo for his number but he froze and honestly he looked a bit scared and unsure what to do, but from the girls point of view he looked quite terrifying, and well he snapped out of his little trance and walked off. Talk about rejection, but I did feel bad for the girl. 

We also ended up buying a few piece of clothings, I got a new sketch book because my old one ran out of paper, Elio bought a few pens and a pencil case for school. Lorenzo and Luca bought a football and basketball because apparently Luca used a basketball for one of his most recent pranks and it ended up in flames, and a football because it looked cool. 

And now we are walking towards a pizza place. For some reason I have a real bad feeling about where we are going.  It's probably nothing.