pranks gone wrong

(Prince and his friends at school garden in break time)

Love : You know guys yesterday i did prank on my brother 😆it was so fun he was so scared

Shiv : Few days Ago i also did that with my elder sister i add so many salt in her food... and also i hid her makeup kit

(They all are talking about their pranks prince was only listening them)

Shiv : prince have you ever tried that on your brother?

Prince : wait... What?... Nope he is older than me bro.. So..

Shiv : Hey so what? My sister is also older than me that was fun even she was laughing after seeing her face, when she ate that food i clicked her pic it was so salty her reaction was hilarious.

Prince : Really? She was not angry?

Shiv : nope...

Prince's POV
wow it sounds so fun.. let me do this too i think should i?
Of course i can..

(Look at this idiot asking to his self and answering by his own)

(He came home after school he is planning to do something at that moment with uncle )

(He silently entered in the house and that time his uncle was busy in kitchen he silently went behind his uncle )

Prince : (with such a loud voice )
Howwwwwwwwwww

(And here uncle startled he had some plates in his hand they all fell down and broke )

Uncle : Oh God son... You scared me.. See what you did.. Because of you this all plates have broken

(Prince was laughing cause his uncle was so scared that made him so laugh)

Prince : oh God uncle you... I'm sorry.. But that was hilarious

Uncle : hahaha what so funny it's obvious i was alone in this home suddenly if one huge sound comes from your back.. Anybody can be scared

Prince : Ok Ok I'm so hungry uncle

Uncle : Lunch is ready..

(Prince was so happy he was laughing alone in his room also)

Prince 'S POV
Wow That was so funny...Now what should i do next?

(Today this kid is king cause his brother is not at home today he will come at evening because of his college function )

(Now he saw his uncle is folding all the clothes in his room after five minutes his uncle went out side from his room... Prince quickly just came in to that room and unfolded the all clothes on that bed and left)

Uncle's POV
Oh God😯 i folded the all clothes.... Or i forgot to do that?🤔i don't remember because of this age i can't remember the things now maybe i forgot

(He again fold that all clothes suddenly prince came into the room and started laugh)

Prince : Uncle you looking so confused ha ha ha ha

Uncle : you did that kid?please stop.. And go to your room son

(Now it's like his habit.. He is doing this little prank with his uncle, but now he want to do that with his brother )

(after two days he came with one scary puppet and he hang up that on his brother's room door)

(After few hour his brother came from college and he is going to his room for freshnup )

Vivek : Ouchhh..... What the hell is this (he yelled )

(Suddenly because of his loud voice prince and uncle ran towards his room)