•.༄.°𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑋𝐼𝐼 •.༄.°

A few more minutes passed as I got new info but as soon as I memorized them it just flew away like a piece of paper being blown away by the wind. All I kept thinking about was Ike, Am I even a human being? is this being called obsessed? no I dont wanna look weird, is it called love? but this isnt how love is described by books. If not love and obsession what is it? insanity? But what if it actually is love?.

WHAT NO.

I clearly knew nothing about love so I had to.

I opened a new web browser and searched 'Love'.

What google gave me was a pretty nice answer, clear but not feelingly what it means to me. It was more mature or advanced so I just typed in 'What does it mean when I feel something for someone?' and what google had to say is that its synonyms is 'crush'. So Ike's my crush? He probably wont like me back. I mean, I look a like a boy so he would obviously treat me like his relative or whatever. Dont think too much about it y/n you'll be fine.

I went back to Microsoft word to record our process. "So, I've seen you open a browser of love, are you perhaps in love with someone but dont know the feeling?" Ike asks as he looked at my screen. "I can help you out" Ike said and his warming smile always catches me off guard. "I uhm uh no-no thanks, I can do it myself" I said as I felt embarrassed and flustered, Dammit no way I could definitely pull him. Alban your wrong. So wrong. Ah shit I look so stupid wow infront of Ike seriously? He probably thinks that Im an idiot.

"Are you sure? Im pretty confident that you dont have any clue about love at all. No experience no anything. Maybe after this project I could give you tips" Ike said as he resumed his work "Also after this lets mix our processed research" He added. Me and my flustered ass just stared at him, absent-mindedly looking at his lips I slapped myself mentally. Bro stop staring you're so weird stop it.

I went back to research but the bell rang. "Lets get back" I said and turned off the computer but... err.

(Quianna pov:)

I cut classes and excused to leave and flirt with someone due to boredom. Of course I went to the school Y/n and Ike were in. As I roamed through the empty halls I checked every class, I went to Y/n and Ike's class to see that they weren't there yet, didnt the bell already ring? I checked other places, last one left was the computer lab.

Bingo. Ayaya they were there.

I carefully opened the door to see that they were about to leave, of course Id dint to spend quality time. "Hello boys~" I said and leaned on a table, I wrapped my arms on Y/n's arm. Y/n's scent is so good, he's warm too.

"Im really sorry but we have to get to class, I'll see you soon Quianna." Ike spoke and held Y/n's arm too. "Is that so? Then I'll wait for you two outside of the room" I said and smiled and held Y/ns hand until we reached their classroom.

"You two, are late. Get back to your seats" The prof said. "Quianna. Out." The prof added too. "Alright" I said and bowed to leave, I winked at both of them and let them be. As their class started I wanted to roam the empty halls. Thinking of how I could manipulate both Ike and Y/n, I need them to ve wrapped around my fingers. After all, Its a bet anyways.

Y/n and Ike are hard to get which irritates me. Whatever I do theres no way I could get both of them by this month, I need the money. I dont care about my family, just money. Not my boyfriend but money, Ike and Y/n.

-------------

I had a phone call with mom for a few minutes that lasted like hours and requested something. Of course she couldnt turn me down, I couldnt wait to tell Ike and the others the news I have. I'll wait for Y/n too. I turned back and stared at Ike and Y/n's handsome and cute faces, I also felt something for Shu. But prioritizes first. A few more hours of boredom and extremely pain of losing my sanity of waiting there class has been dismissed. Ike and Y/n and others were packing up as I opened the door and greeted them.

"I enrolled here!"

...

{𝐺𝑟𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑙𝑑 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑛𝑜 𝑒𝑥𝑝𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛. 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 ℎ𝑢𝑟𝑡 𝑜𝑟 𝑏𝑒𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑦𝑒𝑑. 𝐿𝑒𝑡 𝑔𝑜 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑘𝑛𝑒𝑠 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑠𝑜 𝑚𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑦𝑒𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑜𝑓𝑓𝑒𝑟 𝑛𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑛 𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑛. 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒑𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓.}
-𝐿𝑎𝑛𝑔 𝐿𝑒𝑎𝑣