𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚠𝚘

Tanjiro yelled at the top of his lungs as he held his sword downwards to try and severe Gyuutarou's head from his neck

Cut through! Cut through! We're gonna win. For sure.

"ONI-CHAN!" Daki screamed from above on the roof. "THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING! YOUR HEAD CAN'T BE CUT BY SOME PUNY BRAT!"

"I wouldn't call any of us that if I were you." You came in from down below. Daki noticed that you had begun to stand up as you held your body upwards with your sword.

How?! How did you get up so fast? After being burnt on your side like a piece of meat.

And then you smirked, gripping the handle of your blade and staring up at her figure.

Daki grew angry and growled loudly. "YOU PATHETIC HUMAN! I'M SO SICK OF YOU GOING ON ABOUT HOW YOU'LL KILL ME! IT'S SO FUCKING ANNOYING! DIE YOU BITCH!" A wave of slashes was sent your way, and all you could do was smirk.

That's when a loud echo vibrated in her ears as her sashes had then been cut cleanly in half. This had taken her by surprise, one reason was because of the fact that it was Zenitsu who was the cause of this. He had been knocked down by the rubble, how did he escape?

"Thunder Breathing; First Form; Thunder Clap and Flash! God's Speed!!"

Not even a second later did he move through almost half the Red Light District with his sword up against Daki's neck. He neck was formed like her sash and stretched out far.

Then it had begun to tear.

Crap! I'm gonna get my head cut off! This guy... he can really move!

Cut it! Break through! I can only use 'God's Speed' twice and then my legs become useless after! I used it once to get out of the wreckage, so I don't have any charges left. So now is the only chance to get at her neck! Zenitsu thought.

Tanjiro had given us all this once-in-a-lifetime moment. I'll cut off her neck! For sure!!

Tanjiro grinded his sword down with more force than before as Gyuutarou tried to find the strength to get back up, but the poison kept him from doing so.

Shit! His neck is too tough! I still lack the strength! AGHHHH!!

Those same large sickles began to erupt from his body at his sides. Tanjiro's eyes widened at this, although, before he could do anything, he felt you push him back quickly out of the way so he wouldn't get hit.

Thankfully, you weren't hit either. You turned around behind you and lifted your sword upwards to block the sickles floating around. Tanjiro did the same as he got back up next to you.

He's already recovered from the poison! He's trying to tear us to shreds by pulling us in! And the blade is getting pushed back! Tanjiro realized. And as he predicted, it did indeed happen. I can't give up! Don't give up! Keep going until the end! Give it your all!