Chapter 93: You Have Got To Be Kidding Me...

Lizzie's P.O.V

"Why are you doing this?! I never did anything to you!" I yelled at him. He grew angry. "I loved you! You just decided to leave me for that douchebag!" He yelled back.

If my hands weren't tied up I would have hit him right in the face. With a chair. Made of steel.

"Never call him a douche bag. He was a better boyfriend than you were, Jake!" I yelled. "Whatever. Master wants to see you" he said grabbing my arm and pulling me out of the room.

We walked down the hall and into another room. There was a desk in the middle and a chair behind it but it was turned around.

"You wanted to see her, Master?" Jake said. The chair spinned around and my jaw dropped when i saw the person.

You have got to be kidding me...

Niall's P.O.V

"Spread the word. Put up posters, tell your fans jut spread the word. We need to find Elizabeth. Fast" Simon said. I nodded even though he couldn't see me.

"Ok. Thanks Uncle Si" I said running a hand through my hair. "Don't worry Niall. We will find her. I already have the police looking for her. We will find her again" he said. "Hopefully. Thanks again" I said and hanged up.

"What did he say to do?" Harry said. "He said to spread the word. Twitter, Tumblr, everywhere" I said.

"Wait. Where's Julia?" Harry said. Now that I think about it. Where is she? "I don't know. Maybe she's out looking for Liz?" I said. Harry still looked a bit worried.

"I'll go yell it around!" Louis said then ran out the room. "Zayn and I will go make some posters" Liam said. I nodded.

I took out my phone and logged onto twitter. 'Everyone in the UK please try to find Elizabeth. She has gone missing and the police are out there trying to find her. But we also need your help. Please help us find her. I love her #WhereIsLiz #HelpFindLiz' I pressed send and put my phone back into my pocket.

"Got the posters ready!" Liam said coming downstairs. "Great!" I said taking some papers. "Zayn and I will put some up around the mall" Liam said.

"Alright. Harry and I will get the neighborhood" I said. He nodded. "We will find her mate" He said. I nodded.

Hope so.

Lizzie's P.O.V

"What do you want" I spat. "Watch your attitude or you won't be living as long as you want to" 'Master' said. I rolled my eyes. "What do you want" I said a bit more nicely.

"Just to chat" he said. "Oh well we could have done this over the phone then" I said crossing my arms. He glared at me.

Arse hole.

"You see Jake and I have been hired-" "Who the fudge hired you in the first place!" I said. "Don't interrupt me!" He yelled. Anger issues man!

"As I was saying. We were hired by a special someone to capture you. But we couldn't find you. Since you were famous we were able to rely on the Internet. We found you a while back but we didn't know anything about you and you kept moving from different places to another. So I sent Julia to "accidentally" bump into you at the mall. I knew you would become best friends right away. So thanks Julia for all of this. We wouldn't be here if it wasn't for her" he said.

I balled up my fist. How could she? I thought she was my friend. I guess not.

"Who is this special friend?" I said through my clenched teeth. "It's-"

Kill. Me. Now.

Julia's P.O.V

I stood outside the door as I heard Master and Jake talk to Liz in the room. I feel really bad. It's not my fault. I was forced into this.

If I didn't do this then master would have killed my parents and my friends. But I just don't get why he would pick me out of all of those other girls. It's just ridiculous.

Liz will never forgive me after this. Especially the lads too. Harry. Oh god. Harry! Ugh! I bet he freakin hates me now for puting his bestfriend in danger.

And Niall must be pissed of at me now too. But I did help them try to find us.

After I shot Liz with the dart fun I took off we necklace and put it on the floor. Hopefully the lads searched far enough and found it.

I hope they found the clue. Maybe I can get Liz out of here before its too late.

Just maybe.

*Hey guys!

Sorry if its too short but GUESS WHO 'Master' IS!!!

YOU WILL FIND OUT SOON! >:D

I'm updating on my phone so sorry if its a bit crappy :/

To make this even harder... 150 comments and 150 votes for a new update!!!!