342.He Was Too Easy To Coax

“Then, fifty dollars?”

His expression was dark to the point where it seemed like smoke would appear above his head anytime. His frigid gaze held sufficient rage to kill someone.

She did not dare to provoke him any further. She shifted her sparkling eyes and leaned back from her seat to reach him. With a soft, smacking noise, she left a kiss on his face.

She quickly shifted back and asked carefully. “Will this do?”

Jungkook did not expect her to suddenly kiss him. His frozen heart instantly melted.

The early rage also completely dissipated. He nodded slightly.

Lisa was smart and naturally understood that he was angry at her for not sitting by his side.

She had intentionally done so because she enjoyed seeing the way he became angry at her.

She had only given him a small, light kiss. Was that all it took?

Jungkook was all-powerful and ruthless in the business world. It turned out, he was actually this easy to coax!

She understood in her heart that it was because he cared too much for her.

Lisa suddenly felt a little upset.

She shouldn’t have gotten into a conflict with him over a small matter concerning that obnoxious person, Bambam.

What did Bambam count for? How was he worth causing problems between the two of them?

As she thought about this, her mood suddenly lifted. She smiled sincerely. “Jungkook, you’re so good!”

Jungkook took in her sudden, joyful appearance. Her radiant expression was definitely sincere.

Earlier, wasn’t she upset? Why did she change so quickly?

Could it be that women on their periods were prone to rapid mood swings?

Regardless, as long as she was happy, all was well.

His frozen heart softened along with her mood.

Since Boss was satisfied with Lisa’s actions, Chauffeur Suho took the initiative to unlock the car door.

After alighting from the car, she did not immediately head in. She pulled open the backseat door and threw herself into Jungkook’s firm arms. She said gloomily, “My dear, I can’t bear to leave you!”

Jungkook’s back stiffened slightly. His eyes seemed to reveal hints of his deep emotions and he responded coldly. “I’m the same.”

“In that case, I won’t go to my class…”

“Go,” he responded heavily. He desperately wanted her to stay, but she once mentioned that she wanted to properly focus on her studies.

In that case, she should not delay her school work for him.

He closed his eyes and intentionally lied. “I have something on at 10:00 in the morning. I can’t accompany you.” In fact, he had planned to spend the entire afternoon with her.

“All right then.” She got off the car and waved to him.

The SUV immediately drove away in a gust of wind. The speed at which it left definitely was not 30km/hr. It was at least three times that.

Indeed, the car was not broken. Jungkook had simply wanted to spend more time with her.

Her heart began to fill a little sour again.

A large group of students were gathered at the school entrance. One female entrance spoke up in excitement. “Wasn’t that Jeon Jungkook earlier? He’s really too handsome!”

“Jeon Jungkook sent Lisa to school. If he will let me be in the same car as him one day, even if he sends me to hell, I’ll be willing,” a beautiful girl responded.

“Quit dreaming, all of you. He already has a fiancée.” The person who interjected was a male student.

Lisa had guessed that Jungkook’s appearance would draw a lot of attention in the school.

“Wow! Lalisa, how the fuck did you lose so much weight?” Qian Xiaohe, from Year 4, Class 1, shouted.

“Not only that, your tanned skin actually became fair again!”

“Fuck, Lalisa, your figure is amazing! Your height seems to be around 1.77 to 1.78 metres. Your weight should be around 50 kilograms. It’s as though a big fattie has transformed into a model!”