the starting

A grey cat in his bed sleeping peacefully. He stirs a bit and stretches. He has a purple and blue long sleeve on (for sleeping in) and some black shorts on. He rubs his eyes and gets out of bed.

He gets up and opens the window to be greeted with thick black smoke, honking of cars, greenish mist pouring in and people yelling at each other from different apartments. But the grey cat looks used to it.

He walks down stairs to see his mother and father in the kitchen, his mother is preparing breakfast and his father is reading the newspaper (sorry for it being so generic).

His mother slightly yells from the cooking area "bip, dear what do you want for breakfast, waffles or pancakes?" Bip replies with a "pancakes today mom, thanks." Bip sneaks a peice of bacon hehe sneaky.

Let's talk about bip and his life for a but. Bip hates his city, its too big and crowded. Bip has to walk down the street with 50 others. He hates his city too small to accommodate all those students causing a over crowding. He doesn't have friends at this school, if he did they would probably get lost in the sea of people. The area was prone to high pollution due to factories near by.

Bips father looks up form his newspaper "hey kiddo. I know you might be mad at me but... we are gonna move again, we are moving to a smaller town named Elmore for business  and blah blah blah " every word passed smaller passed by bips ears "smaller" "smaller " bips face lit up before he kept it "professional"
Bip says "well I am sad to leave alllll of my friends I will accept us leaving."
Like his father already knew he gives a little chuckle "start packing today and we will leave in a weak to elmore"

Far across the country a blue cat was sleeping in his bed. He eventually wakes up when Darwin says "their is someone moving across the street from them soon" gumball obviously still tired and not caring at all. (Aka no fucks given) Darwin gets read for school. Ya know.. tying his shoe. And gumball puts on his varsity jacket (the red ones that they have on the Macdons toy thing) and red shoes. He yawns and rushes down stairs to the bus.

Darwin still has that squeaky voice from 2 years ago. "GUMBALL GUMBALL. HOWDOYOUTHINKTHENEWneighborISGONNABE" gumball is just tuning it out. Because he is a little tired from hearing all of this blah blah from Darwin. Gumbal sits in his seat in the back. While Darwin is talking to sara about stuff that gumball is not willing to even try to listen to. They head back to the same school even though they are in high school.  That's because of budget cuts they have to stay in the same school so they just bumped up the grade of the work and stuff. 

They get to school and gumball and Darwin get ready for the day.

[I hope the story is to your likings. Cya till next time guys.]
[Sep 2 2022]